The Net, ElectroMagnetic Radiation. WiFi, Sma, Cell technology, Towers, Science, Engineering, Education and Technology (643)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spying Bicycles Let Police Know Who and Where You Are

Posted by Guest Post Date: September 27, 2017 By: MASS PRIVATE I |  Can you recall when your parents bought your first bicycle? Can…

Started by rose

0 Sep 28

Vodafone closure

EMAIL SERVICES TO CLOSE vodafone.net.nz  vodafone.co.nz ihug.co.nz wave.co.nz quik.co.nz pcconnect.co.nz paradise.net.nz clear.net.nz es.co…

Started by rose

0 Sep 27

Brain-Computer Interface Allows Users to Compose Music With Only Their Thoughts

Brain signals are recorded with an electroencephalogram worn on the head like a swim cap, which allows the wearer to select musical no…

Started by rose

0 Sep 22

Pressure Building: All Sides Are Turning Against Silicon Valley

The ties that bind the NWO to the 20th Century are becoming apparent to all. The real question now is can the tide of technocracy be turned…

Started by rose

0 Sep 22

Exactly How Dangerous Is It To Use Bluetooth Devices?

I recently received this message from one of my readers, Craig, who is worried about Bluetooth radiation: Hi Lloyd, I have a quick question…

Started by rose

0 Sep 17

Self-driving vehicles launch in NZ – thanks in part to government

Posted by Sarah in chat: Ashton Young September 14, 2017 Self-driving vehicles could be on New Zealand’s roads sooner than you think, aft…

Started by rose

5 Sep 17
Reply by Gerry Paterson

Efficient Air-Conditioning Beams Heat Into Space

"Here's another reason why the price of silver will continue to rise": Lauren Battis Raman and electrical engineering professor Shanhui Fa…

Started by rose

1 Sep 15
Reply by Gerry Paterson

It’s Time To Rein In Warrantless Domestic Spying Before It’s Too Late

"This article speaks directly to the Plan of Operation outlined by Bertrand Russell in his 20th Century tome, "The Impact of Science on Soc…

Started by rose

0 Sep 15

It’s Official: European Scientific Journal Concludes 9/11 was a Controlled Demolition

15-years after the attacks on September 11th, the European Scientific Journal, a publication of theEuropean Scientific Institute (ESI), pub…

Started by rose

4 Sep 12
Reply by Nym

SpaceX launches top-secret space shuttle before Irma hits Florida

SpaceX launched the US air force’s super-secret space shuttle on Thursday, blasting off from Kennedy space center in Florida as schools and…

Started by rose

4 Sep 11
Reply by Martin Harris

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service