The Net, ElectroMagnetic Radiation. WiFi, Sma, Cell technology, Towers, Science, Engineering, Education and Technology (671)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Cars to be Equipped with “Complimentary” TSA PreCheck Biometric Scanners

December 11, 2017 By MassPrivateI I cannot believe what I am writing, the TSA has officially invaded auto manufacturing. According to a…

Started by rose

2 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by Martin Harris

US military revealed as top funder of gene drives

US military revealed as top funder of gene drives Gates Foundation paid $1.6 million to influence UN on gene drives Over 1,200 emails rel…

Started by rose

4 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by rose

Net Neutrality ~ honest Advert from the Gooberment

This is the third time I have had to try load this. The video section of this site has begun blocking certain youtube channels - BECAUSE OF…

Started by rose

3 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by cats pajamas

ALERT & CALL TO ACTION- 115 NEW FEDERAL WIRELESS BILLS - FEDERAL LEVEL must be our focus

I am here in Washington DC, living in a hotel, Lobbying Members of Congress. As a whole, we have focused our interventions to stop the expa…

Started by rose

2 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by renate

World’s 1st robot citizen wants her own family, career & AI ‘superpowers’

Sophia, the first robot to be awarded citizenship in the world, has said she not only wants to start a family but also have her own caree…

Started by rose

12 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Nym

More Time Teens Spend On Phone, More Likely They’ll Attempt Suicide, Study Finds

2 Dec 2017 TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — The more time teens spend glued to their smartphones or other digital devices, the more likely they are to h…

Started by rose

3 Dec 5, 2017
Reply by Ant

Science & Tech Tesla Finishes Building World’s Largest Battery Month and a Half Ahead of Schedule

When fully charged, the battery should hold enough power for 8,000 homes for 24 hours, or more than 30,000 houses for an hour during a blac…

Started by rose

1 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Saru G

Move over, skyscrapers. this “plantscraper” can feed 5,000 a year

From rooftop gardens to “sponge city” architecture, natural elements are finding their way into city buildings around the world. This is…

Started by rose

10 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Gerry Paterson

Scientists have built a 'hallucination machine' for a drug-free brain trip

Is this real life? Using some deep Google AI trickery and a virtual reality headset, scientists have built a device they're calling the…

Started by rose

3 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by Martin Harris

MA 5G rollout - Act NOW : Please send email to Federal Legislators re: Letter re: 5G

1.  Controversial 5G has already arrived in MA 2. Please contact your federal legislators re; 5g bills 3.  Learn more: links 4.  Learn more…

Started by rose

0 Nov 16, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service