The Net, ElectroMagnetic Radiation. WiFi, Sma, Cell technology, Towers, Science, Engineering, Education and Technology (643)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FAA Releases New Drone List – Is Your Town On the Map?

February 8, 2013 at 3:39 PM Click to View EFF’s updated Map of Domestic Drone Authorizations in a larger window. 02/07/2013 The Federa…

Started by Nym

0 Feb 9, 2013

14 dead, 80 injured in explosion at Pemex headquarters in Mexico

14 dead, 80 injured in explosion at Pemex headquarters in Mexico MEXICO CITY – An explosion at the main headquarters of Mexico's state-own…

Started by rose

0 Feb 1, 2013

Oprah and the skincream made from foreskins

Beyond words! Get this around the planet. File this in the Weird News folder. Oprah uses a $150-an-ounce skin cream that’s made with the…

Started by Nym

2 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by deanna munson

A note from a Friend ~ Wireless Radiation

Friends, I am on the road right now visiting family in Santa Barbara, the San Fernando Valley, CA, and heading down to the San Diego area…

Started by rose

62 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by rose

How to Stay Safe on Facebook ~ a tip or two for parents

How to Stay Safe on Facebook ~ a tip or two for parents   Hi guys, another school project that I thought I would share for newbees to this…

Started by Aroha

3 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by ghost hacked

Electric Universe 2013: My Skype call w/the Thunderbolts & Mr2

Published on Dec 1, 2012 by Suspicious0bservers The Tipping Point: http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2012/09/02/eu2013-conference-the-tippi

Started by CuzzieBro

0 Dec 2, 2012

Stop Smart Meters New Zealand

HomeHome AboutAbout ArticlesArticles Contact UsContact Us FAQsFAQs Health IssuesHealth Issues HomeHome How To Avoid Getting A “Smart Mete…

Started by rose

5 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Ms MoD

THE CARBON SCAM

Here is the science in it's simplest form, don't buy into the global warming scam, go see your M.P. demand reversal of our carbon taxes!  

Started by Rochelle Cook

20 Nov 27, 2012

Mitt Romney's Fracking Hit List

Mitt Romney's Fracking Hit List The top 10 targets for destructive drilling if Romney is elected If Mitt Romney is elected president, expec…

Started by rose

6 Nov 7, 2012

Nuclear vs Alternatives

Please read all five articles before making a comment.   Article 1. A kneejerk rejection of nuclear power is not an option Posted by George…

Started by FDF

2 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by FDF

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service