Videos, Music (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Jarusalem

Heavy rock for the Conscious. I've been a Killing Joke fan since they started in the early 80s. Here's one from a recent album "Pylon": New…

Started by Martin Harris

4 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Martin Harris

Oh, What a Night!

Music video made by my son Luke's class at Rawhiti School. If you enjoyed it, please give it a "Thumbs up" as they're entered in a competit…

Started by Martin Harris

9 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Nym

THE PERFECT FREQUENCY by TRILLION (animated music video)

Published on Nov 14, 2015 this is the first single from the album 'Perfect Freq'.download can be found here:

Started by rose

0 Nov 15, 2015

Journey through the matrix with our very own Saru G, NZ's conscious rapper. Truth from a very big heart.

Journey through the matrix with our very own Saru G, NZ's conscious rapper. Truth from a very big heart. From Soundcloud To The Bullets…

Started by rose

0 Oct 30, 2015

Bizzarre Chinese Euro 2012 Advert Predicting Fall of Europe?

Firstly, many thanks to Ian for discovering this bizzarre video. It's supposedly an advert for a Chinese pay TV company called NOW TV (look…

Started by Saru G

16 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by Ian Williams

The A=432 Hz Frequency: DNA Tuning and the Bastardization of Music

by Zen Gardner - Sep 15, 2015 Brendan D. Murphy, Guest  Waking Times GA=440Hz: Not Quite Music to My Ears Humankind is the largel…

Started by rose

5 Oct 11, 2015

The dark Side of the Music Industry

UK DJ Mark Devlin guests on Free Your Mind podcast and talks about the dark side of the music industry. "I guested for a great chat on the…

Started by Saru G

1 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by rose

The Sound Of Freedom including Saru G and Johnny Black

Started by rose

0 Sep 12, 2015

Sacred life

Started by Mete Sepken

0 Aug 21, 2015

Longer Boats. I invite everyone to listen to Cat Stevens singing his "Longer Boats", and let me know what you…

Started by Martin Harris

1 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Sunshine

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service