cats pajamas's Discussions (413)

Discussions Replied To (389) Replies Latest Activity

"Cool dream R.C. Pretty sure snakes are highly symbolic, maybe your eel just gave you…"

cats pajamas replied yesterday to REGGAE LEGEND LEE ‘SCRATCH’ PERRY CALLS OUT CHEMTRAILS AND 5G POLLUTION

6 yesterday
Reply by cats pajamas

"Excellent! I just hope he stays safe...had this awesome vision the other day of peop…"

cats pajamas replied on Sunday to REGGAE LEGEND LEE ‘SCRATCH’ PERRY CALLS OUT CHEMTRAILS AND 5G POLLUTION

6 yesterday
Reply by cats pajamas

"I get what you mean Nym Ive had similar thoughts. Its like we need to formulate a pa…"

cats pajamas replied on Sunday to The Environmental Modification Accountability Act

16 yesterday
Reply by rose

"Thanks Susan. Hmmm, the lack of bugs is truly worrying now. Not a good sign we know…"

cats pajamas replied on Saturday to Northland firefighters battle to contain large bush fire near Whangarei (11th/12th Jan)

7 on Saturday
Reply by cats pajamas

"That's the MSM line Peter. So hard to know, theres so little information it makes me…"

cats pajamas replied on Saturday to Sweden is preparing for a "civil war". PM wants to deploy Army in No Go zones.

10 on Saturday
Reply by cats pajamas

"Yep its lookin a bit weird all over the show Martin..I can't even get my head round …"

cats pajamas replied on Saturday to Sweden is preparing for a "civil war". PM wants to deploy Army in No Go zones.

10 on Saturday
Reply by cats pajamas

"Yep Ive been targeted too Aroha Kingi. In my case being reliant on welfare due to il…"

cats pajamas replied on Saturday to CYFS, Paula Bennett & Ashley Farrell; NZ TRUTH WARRIORS

8 on Saturday
Reply by cats pajamas

"Yep.. the shi* is hitting the fan you guys. They sure are trying to control the resu…"

cats pajamas replied on Saturday to The Plot Sickens

31 3 hours ago
Reply by George W. Reichel

"Yep I commented on that one Martin..good and bad things in all things. Humans are fl…"

cats pajamas replied on Friday to CYFS, Paula Bennett & Ashley Farrell; NZ TRUTH WARRIORS

8 on Saturday
Reply by cats pajamas

"Why are they so stupid?... asks Cat Brown ;-) Well the voice of experience says this…"

cats pajamas replied on Friday to The Plot Sickens

31 3 hours ago
Reply by George W. Reichel

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service