Jenny Drew's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"This makes me sick.  Excuse me while I vomit. "

Jenny Drew replied on Thursday to To my friends in Australia: the vaccine war deepens By Jon Rappoport

9 on Friday
Reply by Marian

"We can only keep trying.  If we throw enough truth at the wall, some might stick."

Jenny Drew replied Sep 7 to Al adjuvant used in vaccination and brain inflammation

6 Sep 7
Reply by rose

"Thank you Fiona - a really significant and important article. I have just sent a pil…"

Jenny Drew replied Sep 6 to Al adjuvant used in vaccination and brain inflammation

6 Sep 7
Reply by rose

"NZers seem to be so complacent, especially re vaccines. This is godzone - we're prot…"

Jenny Drew replied Jun 13 to Italians Take to the Streets to Protest New Mandatory Vaccination Law – CENSORED from US corporate media

16 Jun 29
Reply by Danielle

"Simply appalling. Monsanto has so much power. How can they be overcome?"

Jenny Drew replied Jun 13 to Entire seed system of Africa now in Monsatan's hands

3 Jun 13
Reply by Susan

"A sad day for Italy but encouraging to see the size and strength and passion of the…"

Jenny Drew replied Jun 13 to Italians Take to the Streets to Protest New Mandatory Vaccination Law – CENSORED from US corporate media

16 Jun 29
Reply by Danielle

"It is all about "The Sacred Plant" Cannabis. A great series."

Jenny Drew replied Jun 10 to Free to view for 24 hours only - The Sacred Plant: Healing Secrets Exposed - Episode 2

9 Jun 11
Reply by Snafu

"This was from an 'organic' health food store Renate and the product claims to GMO/gl…"

Jenny Drew replied Jun 10 to Free to view for 24 hours only - The Sacred Plant: Healing Secrets Exposed - Episode 2

9 Jun 11
Reply by Snafu

"Thanks Rose. Can you continue posting this series. I have signed up for the series,…"

Jenny Drew replied Jun 9 to Free to view for 24 hours only - The Sacred Plant: Healing Secrets Exposed - Episode 2

9 Jun 11
Reply by Snafu

"Brilliant vid.  That dad speaks for many parents.  We must be able to decide what go…"

Jenny Drew replied Jun 7 to Stuff yesterday "Is it time for compulsory vaccinations?"

11 Jun 8
Reply by rose

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service