Martin Harris's Discussions (2,949)

Discussions Replied To (2680) Replies Latest Activity

"For everyone's information, I just checked out the story. Mediawhores is the sole so…"

Martin Harris replied 11 hours ago to Co-operative Bank NZ Starts Forcing its Customers to be 'Microchiped'

12 11 hours ago
Reply by Martin Harris

""Apparently customers at Co-operative Bank are now being forced to use their cell ph…"

Martin Harris replied 12 hours ago to Co-operative Bank NZ Starts Forcing its Customers to be 'Microchiped'

12 11 hours ago
Reply by Martin Harris

"Someone who already "knows" all the answers never learns anything new James. Hence t…"

Martin Harris replied 12 hours ago to Astronomers Have Detected Strange Signals Coming From a Star 11 Light Years Away

19 12 hours ago
Reply by Martin Harris

"For those who haven't heard my opinion before: Of course we went to the moon. Many t…"

Martin Harris replied 13 hours ago to Did Elon Musk just confirm that the moon landings were faked?

3 1 hour ago
Reply by Vinyl Lady

"Credit to Sarah Hornibrooke for the link: http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/8310…"

Martin Harris replied yesterday to BIG ONE FEARS: Experts to drill into Indian earthquake hotspot sparking mega-quake alarm

3 yesterday
Reply by Susan

"Link: http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/831090/BIG-ONE-Indian-earthquake-hotspot…"

Martin Harris replied yesterday to BIG ONE FEARS: Experts to drill into Indian earthquake hotspot sparking mega-quake alarm

3 yesterday
Reply by Susan

"The New World Order Will Begin With Germany And China I'd say Australia is leading t…"

Martin Harris replied yesterday to Morning Scotch Report : Rose

8 22 hours ago
Reply by James Hawthorne

"We had this during the September 2010 Earthquake , as I commented in a blog I did on…"

Martin Harris replied yesterday to 6.7 Turkey/Greece border lightening seen in sky

5 yesterday
Reply by Susan

"So shoot first ask later is fine with you Clyde? The lady wasn't armed, so the cop h…"

Martin Harris replied on Thursday to Woman Calls Cops For Assistance: They Arrive And Shoot Her - Body Cameras off

8 yesterday
Reply by rose

"Thanks Nym, I have seen this one myself several times. It is very compelling. The fo…"

Martin Harris replied on Thursday to How did no one notice this until now?? 9/11

9 14 hours ago
Reply by Danielle

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service