Martin Harris's Discussions (3,094)

Discussions Replied To (2800) Replies Latest Activity

""Spirituality without borders". Translation: "anything goes": Alernative translation…"

Martin Harris replied yesterday to The Hidden World of Burning Man – The Greatest Party on Earth or an Epicenter of Consciousness?

34 yesterday
Reply by George W. Reichel

"They're whittling away at it. Good on the parents who resist. Give your children a c…"

Martin Harris replied yesterday to More than 40 families pull children from school that forced transgender lesson on 5-year-olds

8 16 hours ago
Reply by Fiona

"Now being reported on MSN and posted at Uncensored. No reports of damage or injury,…"

Martin Harris replied on Saturday to ♨ Mexico, New Zealand ... - What's Next?

8 yesterday
Reply by Susan

"That's beyond a joke. Masonic symbols, satanic symbols, and desecrating a supposed p…"

Martin Harris replied on Saturday to Satanic Fashion Show Inside a Church at London Fashion Week

2 on Saturday
Reply by Martin Harris

"Yup, I sat up and took note. BUT what was written on the placard? I saw the word "CH…"

Martin Harris replied on Thursday to The Hidden World of Burning Man – The Greatest Party on Earth or an Epicenter of Consciousness?

34 yesterday

"I'm pleased you made the connections too RC. I was just discussing this with Nicky a…"

Martin Harris replied on Thursday to The Hidden World of Burning Man – The Greatest Party on Earth or an Epicenter of Consciousness?

34 yesterday

"I've reposted this to Uncensored with Vanuatu quake added and link to source"

Martin Harris replied on Wednesday to ♨ Mexico, New Zealand ... - What's Next?

8 yesterday
Reply by Susan

"Beat me to it Sarah: http://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/64-magnitude-earthquake-off…"

Martin Harris replied on Wednesday to ♨ Mexico, New Zealand ... - What's Next?

8 yesterday
Reply by Susan

"Something along those lined entered my thoughts as a speculative possibility also Tr…"

Martin Harris replied on Wednesday to Did The Simpsons Predict September 23rd 2017?

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Martin Harris

"And they are on the UN "Resilient Cities" list, just like Christchurch. Same plot, s…"

Martin Harris replied on Tuesday to Mexico

15 on Thursday
Reply by rose

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service