Martin Harris's Discussions (3,129)

Discussions Replied To (2837) Replies Latest Activity

""What a joke" says Renate. A Killing Joke. Jaz Coleman tells is straight up: https:/…"

Martin Harris replied on Thursday to Rich and famous in the Paradise Papers - MSM

6 on Saturday
Reply by renate

"We Don’t Need a Special Counsel to Investigate the Clinton Foundation….. Nov. 15  WH…"

Martin Harris replied on Wednesday to Jeff Sessions exploring a special counsel to look at Clinton Foundation

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Martin Harris

"Good on Sean Parker for speaking up."

Martin Harris replied Nov 14 to Facebook's founding president Sean Parker admits social network manipulates human psychology

1 Nov 14
Reply by Martin Harris

"Antarctica is growing, not shrinking. They were telling porkies about Antarctica and…"

Martin Harris replied Nov 14 to More 'global warming science' predictions - Antarctica Ice Shelf

3 Nov 14
Reply by rose

"Similair suspicions about the Port Hills Fire here in Christchurch."

Martin Harris replied Nov 12 to NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch

7 yesterday
Reply by Nym

"And what's more, our brains are perfect as they are. We have indeed only just begun…"

Martin Harris replied Nov 11 to SUPERHUMANS: Chips inserted in brains will give us MIND-BLOWING abilities within years

6 Nov 11
Reply by cats pajamas

"Translation: Computer chips will give us "mindblowing" lobotomies and turn us into r…"

Martin Harris replied Nov 11 to SUPERHUMANS: Chips inserted in brains will give us MIND-BLOWING abilities within years

6 Nov 11
Reply by cats pajamas

"My comments from two Uncensored articles focussing on the Royals caught up in the Pa…"

Martin Harris replied Nov 9 to Rich and famous in the Paradise Papers - MSM

6 on Saturday
Reply by renate

"I usually consult my treasured copy of Peake's Bible Commentary (assembled by a team…"

Martin Harris replied Nov 8 to Americans SICK After Finding Out What Costco Has Been Sneaking Into Every Purchase For Months

16 Nov 12
Reply by Doreen Agostino

"I second that. Let's hope this is a butterfly effect starting."

Martin Harris replied Nov 6 to DoC’s own records show that 100s of Kiwi are being killed with 1080 poison!

15 Nov 8
Reply by rose

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service