Michael MacDonald's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"As i understand nz is already owned by china us etc.We kiwis rent our own land."

Michael MacDonald replied on Wednesday to Who owns the high country?

2 on Thursday
Reply by clyde wainwright

"Also that tree turned to rock during the flood and it has been noted st helens pine…"

Michael MacDonald replied Jan 28 to Rocket Lab's "Secret Payload" is a Big Disco Ball. Really. Honestly.

16 on Tuesday
Reply by Danielle

"If you look at the mount you can see it is not lava as it does not set like that and…"

Michael MacDonald replied Jan 28 to Rocket Lab's "Secret Payload" is a Big Disco Ball. Really. Honestly.

16 on Tuesday
Reply by Danielle

"There taking our south pacific weather or gulf stream and sending it to the north as…"

Michael MacDonald replied Jan 28 to LOCAL NEWS WARNS OF A FOURTH SNOWFALL AND GEOENGINEERING FOR HOUSTON

3 Feb 2
Reply by Susan

"It looks like giant jellyfish hovering over a rock and that rock by the way maybe be…"

16 on Tuesday
Reply by Danielle

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfEfF91u4RM&authuser=0 Some stuff on ancient his…"

Michael MacDonald replied May 19, 2017 to Project Blue Beam Test, Or Just A Window Reflection?

5 May 21, 2017
Reply by peter petterson

"I say get the main wire from the smart meter and put a screw driver between wires bl…"

Michael MacDonald replied Jan 28, 2017 to China's $168 Million Dollar Weather Modification Plan

10 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Baza aka Alien Strawman Matrix

"I agree Renate we as kiwis need to fight these evil ar/h and get kiwis to wake up."

Michael MacDonald replied Jan 26, 2017 to China's $168 Million Dollar Weather Modification Plan

10 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Baza aka Alien Strawman Matrix

"Another crime commited by our corrupt goverments i feel for the familys poor buggers."

Michael MacDonald replied Jan 18, 2017 to News Alert: Underwater search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 ends after three years with mystery unsolved

10 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Nym

"I am horrified by the number of people lining up at the unichem chemist by the dozen…"

Michael MacDonald replied Jan 13, 2017 to Diet alone was shown to bring pediatric patients with active Crohn’s and [ulcerative colitis] into clinical remission…

5 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by rose

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service