Danielle's Discussions (4,006)

Discussions Replied To (3581) Replies Latest Activity

"I see land grabs where I live (Horowhenua) certainly happening in enzed that's for r…"

Danielle replied yesterday to Lakes From the Sky - Gita Hits the Islands, Tracking to NZ

54 12 hours ago
Reply by clyde wainwright

""

Danielle replied on Friday to Lakes From the Sky - Gita Hits the Islands, Tracking to NZ

54 12 hours ago

"omg Ant. Noted. "

Danielle replied on Friday to Lakes From the Sky - Gita Hits the Islands, Tracking to NZ

54 12 hours ago

"thanks I will, didn't think of that"

Danielle replied on Wednesday to Lakes From the Sky - Gita Hits the Islands, Tracking to NZ

54 12 hours ago

"Thanks for that summary Rose. We've had the military here too... off n on. Til 28th…"

Danielle replied on Wednesday to Lakes From the Sky - Gita Hits the Islands, Tracking to NZ

54 12 hours ago

"Thanks, I see. "

54 12 hours ago

"LOL ... wise people "

54 12 hours ago

"How do you mean raised Rose?"

54 12 hours ago

"Speaking of Chch ladies, you may be able to shed some light on a friend's current ex…"

54 12 hours ago

"My friend in Takaka Sarah, sent me a text to say the fire service had advised her to…"

54 12 hours ago

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service