Ursula Helmgens's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"that was 1955 that is why I put in back to the future, some things never change"

Ursula Helmgens replied Sep 22 to To my friends in Australia: the vaccine war deepens By Jon Rappoport

9 Sep 22
Reply by Marian

"back to the future!!!! When I grew up in Germany, we had nurses come in to do vaccin…"

Ursula Helmgens replied Sep 22 to To my friends in Australia: the vaccine war deepens By Jon Rappoport

9 Sep 22
Reply by Marian

"mother nature will protest and it will not be pretty"

Ursula Helmgens replied Aug 12 to The Real Impact Of Seabed Mining: NZ Iron Sands

7 Aug 15
Reply by Susan

"I get funny headaches a day or two before major quakes and then it disappears instan…"

Ursula Helmgens replied Jun 9 to The International Earthquake and Volcano Prediction Center, Trump Administration Warned: “Imminent Threat To US Nuclear Facilities” From ‘Wave Of Catastrophic Earthquakes About To Start”

8 Jun 9
Reply by Martin Harris

"ants go skizzo in circles about 1/2 hour before an earthquake, also some of us human…"

Ursula Helmgens replied Jun 9 to The International Earthquake and Volcano Prediction Center, Trump Administration Warned: “Imminent Threat To US Nuclear Facilities” From ‘Wave Of Catastrophic Earthquakes About To Start”

8 Jun 9
Reply by Martin Harris

"In the old days in China, you paid a doctor to keep you healthy, this is back to the…"

Ursula Helmgens replied May 19 to Australian parents who don’t vaccinate their children will be fined $14 per week by the authoritarian regime

15 May 21
Reply by Martin Harris

"being a fault and tectonic plate boundary, one would expect high heat, as pressure/f…"

Ursula Helmgens replied May 19 to New Zealand science 10 minutes ago Alpine Fault drilling: 'What we encountered was really quite extreme'

9 May 19
Reply by Martin Harris

"what a beautiful custom, thanks for sharing, the comment was meant  tongue in cheek"

Ursula Helmgens replied May 17 to Milk Wars Battle on: Farmer’s Raw Milk versus Big Dairy's Pasteurized

10 May 20
Reply by Susan

"is that why people are dying like flies all over the world"

Ursula Helmgens replied May 17 to Milk Wars Battle on: Farmer’s Raw Milk versus Big Dairy's Pasteurized

10 May 20
Reply by Susan

"doesn't fukushima came into it"

Ursula Helmgens replied Feb 9 to The next 911 govt false flag black op HOAX. Seattle 3/11/17 march 11 2017 Bueller code pt2

9 Feb 9
Reply by Martin Harris

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service