SUSAN SMITH's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"We moved to Southland the ''V8'' and ''PETROL HEADS'' Capital of New Zealand. People…"

SUSAN SMITH replied Sep 9 to Britain faces huge costs to avoid power shortages with electric car plan

28 Sep 15
Reply by Martin Harris

"Their ''day of judgement'' will come. Growing up as a '' catholic'' I know only to w…"

SUSAN SMITH replied Aug 24 to Pope Francis’ Vatican: a cesspool of pedophiles and homosexuals

2 Aug 24
Reply by SUSAN SMITH

"That's disappointing there is no mention of our New Zealand election in September !!…"

SUSAN SMITH replied Aug 11 to 12 Critical Events That Are Going To Happen Over A 40 Day Period From August 21st To September 30th

5 Aug 12
Reply by cats pajamas

"Our government are bringing into our country 1000 refugees and sending them to Inver…"

SUSAN SMITH replied Jul 31 to How the hell did we get to this NZ?

15 Aug 1
Reply by rose

"Hence they can now ''grow' babies outside the mothers womb. I wonder were that will…"

SUSAN SMITH replied Jun 11 to No Longer a Conspiracy Theory: Elite Openly Paying to Ingest the Blood of the Young

4 Jun 11
Reply by cats pajamas

"I got our computer friend to delete my face book page and watched while he done it.…"

SUSAN SMITH replied May 27 to If You Care About Privacy, You Should Change Your Twitter Settings Right Now

3 May 27
Reply by Nym

"We have not long moved to Southland  and our neighbor was telling us last week he is…"

SUSAN SMITH replied May 17 to Milk Wars Battle on: Farmer’s Raw Milk versus Big Dairy's Pasteurized

10 May 20
Reply by Susan

"We went TV Free a long time ago, we just watch the dramas unfolding around the world…"

SUSAN SMITH replied May 11 to Bombshell! FBI Director James Comey Fired! His Lies Come Back to Haunt Him? Here’s His ‘O-sheit’ Moment & Likely Replacement (Video)

22 Jun 16
Reply by rose

"LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!! Bring on Trey Gowdy, he is one guy to watch out for, check him…"

SUSAN SMITH replied May 10 to Bombshell! FBI Director James Comey Fired! His Lies Come Back to Haunt Him? Here’s His ‘O-sheit’ Moment & Likely Replacement (Video)

22 Jun 16
Reply by rose

"Any screenings in Southland ?"

SUSAN SMITH replied Mar 4 to Vaxxed Under Stealth

9 Mar 5
Reply by Nym

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service