SUSAN SMITH's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hence they can now ''grow' babies outside the mothers womb. I wonder were that will…"

SUSAN SMITH replied Jun 11 to No Longer a Conspiracy Theory: Elite Openly Paying to Ingest the Blood of the Young

4 Jun 11
Reply by cats pajamas

"I got our computer friend to delete my face book page and watched while he done it.…"

SUSAN SMITH replied May 27 to If You Care About Privacy, You Should Change Your Twitter Settings Right Now

3 May 27
Reply by Nym

"We have not long moved to Southland  and our neighbor was telling us last week he is…"

SUSAN SMITH replied May 17 to Milk Wars Battle on: Farmer’s Raw Milk versus Big Dairy's Pasteurized

10 May 20
Reply by Susan

"We went TV Free a long time ago, we just watch the dramas unfolding around the world…"

SUSAN SMITH replied May 11 to Bombshell! FBI Director James Comey Fired! His Lies Come Back to Haunt Him? Here’s His ‘O-sheit’ Moment & Likely Replacement (Video)

22 Jun 16
Reply by rose

"LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!! Bring on Trey Gowdy, he is one guy to watch out for, check him…"

SUSAN SMITH replied May 10 to Bombshell! FBI Director James Comey Fired! His Lies Come Back to Haunt Him? Here’s His ‘O-sheit’ Moment & Likely Replacement (Video)

22 Jun 16
Reply by rose

"Any screenings in Southland ?"

SUSAN SMITH replied Mar 4 to Vaxxed Under Stealth

9 Mar 5
Reply by Nym

"Maybe it's Bill English that's been talking to Russia and and getting a few pointers…"

SUSAN SMITH replied Feb 18 to Guards now stopping people without photo ID from entering MSD sites

22 Mar 16
Reply by Ant

"The Vaccine Did It: Mutated MMR Mumps Virus in the Brain of a Child Caused His Death…"

SUSAN SMITH replied Jan 29 to Robert F Kennedy’s devastating quotes on vaccines and the CDC

6 Feb 2
Reply by Saru G

"The way Patrick Renault is dressed and looks, epitomizes the filthy sick perverted …"

SUSAN SMITH replied Jan 25 to I Was a Sex Slave to Europe's Elite at Age 6

16 Jan 26
Reply by Martin

"IF people are so precious that they can't handle a change of government and have to…"

SUSAN SMITH replied Nov 10, 2016 to The number of Google searches by Americans looking to move to New Zealand surged on election day.

11 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by rose

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service