Vinyl Lady's Discussions (1,062)

Discussions Replied To (1006) Replies Latest Activity

"My favorite wine came from grapes grown in a bluff above the ocean.  Up there the so…"

Vinyl Lady replied on Sunday to Geoengineered Nucleated Snowstorms: Do They Cause Physical Distresses?

7 4 hours ago
Reply by Marcus

"Agreed, Laurens.  A growing consensus suggests our reality is nothing like we imagin…"

Vinyl Lady replied on Sunday to Do You Know What We Are Breathing In From Weather Geoengineering Efforts?

6 on Monday
Reply by Verna Smith

"Every week I clean my hairbrush.  At the bottom of each "tine" is a tightly knit cir…"

Vinyl Lady replied on Sunday to Do You Know What We Are Breathing In From Weather Geoengineering Efforts?

6 on Monday
Reply by Verna Smith

"I was surprised to hear the government/corporate approved news had released the vide…"

Vinyl Lady replied on Sunday to 'It was an inferno': southern Californians left dumbstruck by week of wildfire hell

20 on Wednesday
Reply by Cat Brown

"It makes you wonder what is in the raw milk that is SO threatening to the evil power…"

Vinyl Lady replied Dec 5 to MPI Threat - please be on alert and be prepared to help us - Sale of Raw Milk

9 Dec 5
Reply by Susan

"I'm confused.....where is the center of this map?"

Vinyl Lady replied Dec 3 to Calm Before The Storm ? Bizarre Weather Pattern Developing In The Northern Hemisphere

3 Dec 3
Reply by Vinyl Lady

"They must have some pretty convincing evidence."

Vinyl Lady replied Nov 16 to Former SF mayor to sue PG&E over Wine Country fires

3 Nov 16
Reply by rose

"It's odd, isn't it, how psychopaths and sociopaths seem to rise to the top of everyt…"

Vinyl Lady replied Nov 15 to 77th Holistic Doctor in Two Years

4 Nov 15
Reply by rose

"Hey Joan:  How did you know I've spent the last week dealing specifically with the i…"

Vinyl Lady replied Nov 5 to Americans SICK After Finding Out What Costco Has Been Sneaking Into Every Purchase For Months

16 Nov 12
Reply by Doreen Agostino

"Thanks, Fiona.  The headline: "Making Americans Sick" is really misleading  and infl…"

Vinyl Lady replied Nov 5 to Americans SICK After Finding Out What Costco Has Been Sneaking Into Every Purchase For Months

16 Nov 12
Reply by Doreen Agostino

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service