Vinyl Lady's Discussions (1,066)

Discussions Replied To (1003) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for going out on that limb, Cat PJ...... Every night when I lay down to sleep…"

Vinyl Lady replied Sep 10 to When will Hurricane Irma reach Florida? Latest path forecast and damage summary

32 Sep 14
Reply by rose

"Agreed, Cats PJ....now it's showing up on the National Weather Radar map and you can…"

Vinyl Lady replied Sep 10 to When will Hurricane Irma reach Florida? Latest path forecast and damage summary

32 Sep 14
Reply by rose

"In THIS VIDEO at the 3 minute mark, the narrator shows a comparison of the NOAA weat…"

Vinyl Lady replied Sep 9 to When will Hurricane Irma reach Florida? Latest path forecast and damage summary

32 Sep 14
Reply by rose

"Have we heard anything from our precious Cat?"

Vinyl Lady replied Sep 9 to When will Hurricane Irma reach Florida? Latest path forecast and damage summary

32 Sep 14
Reply by rose

"They don't call it "spelling" for nothing. This video is quite eye opening.  The En…"

Vinyl Lady replied Sep 6 to Why Words Can “Cut” Your Soul and Are More Powerful Than Swords

2 Sep 6
Reply by Vinyl Lady

"HAHAHAHA!  These women are incredibly gutsy. I'd love to see economies based upon su…"

Vinyl Lady replied Aug 18 to Processed Food Is Dying: Nestlé Takes Worst Hit In 20 Years As Public Opinion Shifts

3 Aug 18
Reply by Gerry Paterson

"When I think of GMO's...I think of the rat pics. This is a great topic to revisit fr…"

Vinyl Lady replied Aug 18 to SNEAK PEAK OF GMOs REVEALED:

3 Aug 18
Reply by Susan

""

Vinyl Lady replied Aug 18 to SNEAK PEAK OF GMOs REVEALED:

3 Aug 18
Reply by Susan

""Fructose is a major toxin...." Science has now come full circle and has us believin…"

Vinyl Lady replied Aug 14 to The Plant Paradox: The Hidden Dangers in ‘Healthy’ Foods That Cause Disease and Weight Gain

10 Aug 15
Reply by renate

"Agreed, Rose.  An Ayurvedic practitioner told my daughter not to eat night shades no…"

Vinyl Lady replied Aug 13 to The Plant Paradox: The Hidden Dangers in ‘Healthy’ Foods That Cause Disease and Weight Gain

10 Aug 15
Reply by renate

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service