Vinyl Lady's Discussions (1,064)

Discussions Replied To (1011) Replies Latest Activity

"HAHAHAHA!  These women are incredibly gutsy. I'd love to see economies based upon su…"

Vinyl Lady replied on Thursday to Processed Food Is Dying: Nestlé Takes Worst Hit In 20 Years As Public Opinion Shifts

3 on Thursday
Reply by Gerry Paterson

"When I think of GMO's...I think of the rat pics. This is a great topic to revisit fr…"

Vinyl Lady replied on Thursday to SNEAK PEAK OF GMOs REVEALED:

3 on Thursday
Reply by Susan

""

Vinyl Lady replied on Thursday to SNEAK PEAK OF GMOs REVEALED:

3 on Thursday
Reply by Susan

""Fructose is a major toxin...." Science has now come full circle and has us believin…"

Vinyl Lady replied Aug 14 to The Plant Paradox: The Hidden Dangers in ‘Healthy’ Foods That Cause Disease and Weight Gain

10 Aug 15
Reply by renate

"Agreed, Rose.  An Ayurvedic practitioner told my daughter not to eat night shades no…"

Vinyl Lady replied Aug 13 to The Plant Paradox: The Hidden Dangers in ‘Healthy’ Foods That Cause Disease and Weight Gain

10 Aug 15
Reply by renate

"My sister wanted me to try out Dr. Gundry's "polyphenol" drink.  It's very expensive…"

Vinyl Lady replied Aug 12 to The Plant Paradox: The Hidden Dangers in ‘Healthy’ Foods That Cause Disease and Weight Gain

10 Aug 15
Reply by renate

"With regards to ISIS,  I wish I could get other people to worry about problems I inv…"

Vinyl Lady replied Aug 9 to On the Beach 2017

40 Aug 14
Reply by Todd Horner

"Well said, Todd.  We have no idea of our own power and hold ourselves in a construct…"

Vinyl Lady replied Aug 8 to On the Beach 2017

40 Aug 14
Reply by Todd Horner

"".....a turd rolled in glitter....." HAHAHAHA! Exactly true. You see arial shots of…"

Vinyl Lady replied Aug 7 to Jacinda Arden and Light Rail: A Fabian Slant On The New World Order Plan For New Zealand

12 Aug 9
Reply by Danielle

"I was swept up in the nuclear fear of the 60's.  I remember hiding under my desk and…"

Vinyl Lady replied Aug 7 to On the Beach 2017

40 Aug 14
Reply by Todd Horner

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service