Janie Langley's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"There is abundant illegal continuance of the, Dark State, Weather Manipulation is bu…"

Janie Langley replied Jan 27 to LOCAL NEWS WARNS OF A FOURTH SNOWFALL AND GEOENGINEERING FOR HOUSTON

3 Feb 2
Reply by Susan

"Yes, Martin. The MSM is complicit in the Liberal Narrative !  All that have been com…"

Janie Langley replied Jan 2 to Everyone who's been abused should rejoice . . .

9 Jan 8
Reply by George W. Reichel

"Hi Cat, From what I understand the sealed indictment’s are important to Not inform t…"

Janie Langley replied Jan 2 to Who Is “Q-Anon” on 4-Chan – What Message is He Trying to Tell Us?

8 Jan 2
Reply by Janie Langley

"Tracy Beanz has archived All Q-Anon communication’s and is the very best at interpre…"

Janie Langley replied Dec 31, 2017 to Who Is “Q-Anon” on 4-Chan – What Message is He Trying to Tell Us?

8 Jan 2
Reply by Janie Langley

"We All have much to be Grateful for, may 2017 be the beginning of a New Era! Thank Y…"

Janie Langley replied Dec 31, 2017 to Everyone who's been abused should rejoice . . .

9 Jan 8
Reply by George W. Reichel

"Thanks Susanfor a reminder !  Brown is serving his 3rd term as Governor of Californi…"

Janie Langley replied Dec 18, 2017 to Complexity Claimed As California Reneges On $1.2 BILLION, Victims Outraged As New Threat Emerges

6 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Janie Langley

"Jerry Brown is obviously Mentally Challenged. The DoE should have overseen this cata…"

Janie Langley replied Dec 17, 2017 to Complexity Claimed As California Reneges On $1.2 BILLION, Victims Outraged As New Threat Emerges

6 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Janie Langley

"Thank You, US Rose. The day before the snow was in the 60’s, I thought the ground ha…"

Janie Langley replied Dec 12, 2017 to Geoengineered Nucleated Snowstorms: Do They Cause Physical Distresses?

7 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Marcus

"Thanks for this, Rose. My daughter called me from Austin on Thursday evening so exci…"

Janie Langley replied Dec 11, 2017 to Geoengineered Nucleated Snowstorms: Do They Cause Physical Distresses?

7 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by Marcus

"The picture of the burning tree was from Oct.13 or 14th. I wish these pictures would…"

Janie Langley replied Dec 11, 2017 to 'It was an inferno': southern Californians left dumbstruck by week of wildfire hell

20 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Cat Brown

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service