Gerry Paterson's Discussions (594)

Discussions Replied To (510) Replies Latest Activity

"Well they've still got a ways to go compared to Sweden then who have had a credit ch…"

Gerry Paterson replied Dec 17, 2017 to ORWELL’S DYSTOPIAN CCTV SURVEILLANCE STATE COMES TO LIFE IN CHINA – WHO’S NEXT?

6 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Martin Harris

"I,ve been to China and Taiwan a few times to work and it opened my eyes completely,…"

Gerry Paterson replied Dec 17, 2017 to ORWELL’S DYSTOPIAN CCTV SURVEILLANCE STATE COMES TO LIFE IN CHINA – WHO’S NEXT?

6 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Martin Harris

"Stephen Hawking is probably the easiest entity to copy so I wouldn't put any credenc…"

Gerry Paterson replied Dec 15, 2017 to Visiting Space Object "Could Be Alien Spacecraft": But Who's Watching Who?

14 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by clyde wainwright

"I'm glad you posted that CJ as I needed to know about him. Its all about the people…"

Gerry Paterson replied Dec 13, 2017 to Billionaire Peter Thiel makes rare visit to New Zealand

14 Dec 14, 2017
Reply by Steel Trogan

"The first casualty of War is the Truth. ~Winston Churchill~ War is the most expensiv…"

Gerry Paterson replied Dec 9, 2017 to From the 2017 Archives ~ New Zealand Troops Paraded Dead Bodies In Afghanistan, Says Report

2 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Gerry Paterson

"Interesting, Thanks Elana. Good Post; undeniable, should be called: "The Vatican Ter…"

Gerry Paterson replied Dec 6, 2017 to This is the Best Evidence David Icke is Right About Reptilians

4 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Susan

"Yeah, thats what I thought. Nature has already perfected this, all we need to do is…"

Gerry Paterson replied Nov 30, 2017 to Move over, skyscrapers. this “plantscraper” can feed 5,000 a year

10 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Gerry Paterson

"Here here, Allright! and Thank You Martin, You know what the Swedes say about the Fu…"

Gerry Paterson replied Nov 28, 2017 to The Beast is back. The seismic blaster, the Amazon Warrior, left New Caledonia yesterday.

12 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by rose

"You just keep playing your word games Cat, My Ears are not lying flat... And my Eyes…"

Gerry Paterson replied Nov 28, 2017 to Bill Maher predicted 'mass shooting at country music awards' in 2014 and Trump is bullying an Arab

7 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Cat Brown

"You can't even hate America for this any more; their own people are "embargoed" too.…"

Gerry Paterson replied Nov 27, 2017 to US Treasury blocks relief fundraising to Iran quake victims

3 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Gerry Paterson

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service