Gerry Paterson's Discussions (574)

Discussions Replied To (495) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks CJ! Yeah he likes them young and good looking... I'd be more like a Moonbeam.…"

Gerry Paterson replied on Tuesday to Aucklanders Warned to Stay Inside - Lightning

11 on Tuesday
Reply by rose

"I sat out in it naked but it refused to hit me... Did hit the hill 200m away(where t…"

Gerry Paterson replied on Tuesday to Aucklanders Warned to Stay Inside - Lightning

11 on Tuesday
Reply by rose

"Clever, yet another "innovative" slant on the unimaginative predictably polished dri…"

Gerry Paterson replied Nov 12 to At Least They are Admitting It ~ Hulu

4 Nov 12
Reply by rose

"Other alternative heading: "ESTIMATES OF MILITARY MIGHT MEANINGLESS WHEN BASED ON QU…"

Gerry Paterson replied Nov 11 to Air Force Pilot Shortage Grows to Nearly 2,000; Force Tension 'Significant'

4 Nov 11
Reply by Sarah Hornibrooke

"Good on you Elana, I thought it was pretty strange not even mentioning the oil and c…"

Gerry Paterson replied Oct 22 to Todays Nexus newsfeed

3 Oct 23
Reply by rose

"You're right, a kick in the balls might be better..."

Gerry Paterson replied Oct 20 to The Great Transformation: A World Awakening

5 Oct 21
Reply by Martin Harris

"If we ALL stop spraying chemicals in every direction all around us and ON us NOW, we…"

Gerry Paterson replied Oct 20 to Ecological Armageddon Warning As Insect Population Numbers Plummet: ‘Everything Is Going To Collapse’

1 Oct 20
Reply by Gerry Paterson

"We can also choose what we observe and therefore how we affect our reality.  We can…"

Gerry Paterson replied Oct 19 to The Great Transformation: A World Awakening

5 Oct 21
Reply by Martin Harris

"Gold is Money because it full fills all the requirements needed for a good form of m…"

Gerry Paterson replied Oct 14 to Puppet Masters of Media Propaganda

8 Oct 14
Reply by Gerry Paterson

"I'd like to live in a Free Fall Democracy (FFD) rather than be Horizontal all the ti…"

Gerry Paterson replied Oct 12 to Puppet Masters of Media Propaganda

8 Oct 14
Reply by Gerry Paterson

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service