peter petterson's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"What and whose shit is going to hit the fan? Would it take an assassins bullet to co…"

peter petterson replied Jan 20 to Sweden is preparing for a "civil war". PM wants to deploy Army in No Go zones.

10 Jan 20
Reply by cats pajamas

"Somebody elsewhere said Sweden and Russia are eye-balling each other."

peter petterson replied Jan 20 to Sweden is preparing for a "civil war". PM wants to deploy Army in No Go zones.

10 Jan 20
Reply by cats pajamas

"Just deport the criminals."

10 Jan 20
Reply by cats pajamas

"First time since WW2? Sweden was neutral then."

10 Jan 20
Reply by cats pajamas

"Being of Swedish descent, i find this rather sad."

10 Jan 20
Reply by cats pajamas

"I can confirm this technique has been used in New Zealand and the U.K. on children o…"

peter petterson replied Oct 2, 2017 to Happy Birthday CIA: 7 Truly Terrible Things The Agency Has Done In 70 Years

22 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by George W. Reichel

"Are you saying you have seen them do this to our people here in NZ?"

peter petterson replied Oct 2, 2017 to Happy Birthday CIA: 7 Truly Terrible Things The Agency Has Done In 70 Years

22 Oct 3, 2017

"And now we have radical Islam. Would people turn a blind eye to tactics used against…"

22 Oct 3, 2017

"Very interesting."

peter petterson replied Sep 28, 2017 to Sunken continent Zealandia used to be closer to the surface, with a very different climate

3 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by peter petterson

"A rough bunch. Had to be I guess to take on a tough world out there. Certainly would…"

peter petterson replied Sep 25, 2017 to Happy Birthday CIA: 7 Truly Terrible Things The Agency Has Done In 70 Years

22 Oct 3, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service