rose's Discussions (16,715)

Discussions Replied To (10993) Replies Latest Activity

"Police Claim Damond ‘Ambushed’ Cops-Unarmed in Pajamas-Family Blasts it as ‘Disinfor…"

rose replied yesterday to Woman Calls Cops For Assistance: They Arrive And Shoot Her - Body Cameras off

8 yesterday
Reply by rose

"Agreed - not good for us."

rose replied on Friday to Morning Scotch Report : Rose

8 yesterday
Reply by James Hawthorne

"Sometimes I think I only keep these pages going to get your feedback Ger... really d…"

8 yesterday
Reply by James Hawthorne

"I responded to sarah with the info from the contraceptive implant/chip they use in o…"

8 yesterday
Reply by James Hawthorne

"got a link susan?"

rose replied on Thursday to 6.7 Turkey/Greece border lightening seen in sky

5 on Friday
Reply by Susan

"Better not to call them at all."

rose replied on Thursday to Woman Calls Cops For Assistance: They Arrive And Shoot Her - Body Cameras off

8 yesterday
Reply by rose

"The clip you can't see because it is on FB shows the wing  disappearing behind a bui…"

rose replied on Wednesday to How did no one notice this until now?? 9/11

9 yesterday
Reply by Danielle

"Sent by Email from Steve this has to be the way to get the uncritical masses to acce…"

rose replied on Tuesday to News Feed

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Martin Harris

"The world is  mad or the cops are fucking mad? All that Tetra technology around thei…"

rose replied on Tuesday to Woman Calls Cops For Assistance: They Arrive And Shoot Her - Body Cameras off

8 yesterday
Reply by rose

"Roundup from Dahboo DHS Outlines MANDATORY Biometric Scans at Airports for Foreign T…"

rose replied on Monday to DHS Outlines Mandatory Biometric ID At Airports For Foreign Travel

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Susan

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service