rose's Discussions (17,431)

Discussions Replied To (11201) Replies Latest Activity

"I will dig in NZ Viking. Give me a couple of days - have guests in at the moment so…"

rose replied on Thursday to 1080 secondary kill and wild pork meat toxic effect

15 19 hours ago
Reply by Danielle

"Martin, a little off topic but I was pretty disturbed to see they have stopped looki…"

rose replied on Thursday to North Korea to be ROCKED by seismic aftershocks for MONTHS following major earthquake : Was it a HAARP Job?

2 on Thursday
Reply by rose

"Poor buggers. No human deserves this treatment, these weapon must be stopped, pure i…"

rose replied on Thursday to North Korea to be ROCKED by seismic aftershocks for MONTHS following major earthquake : Was it a HAARP Job?

2 on Thursday
Reply by rose

"They must have something ... I will keep an eye on this ladies."

rose replied on Thursday to Former SF mayor to sue PG&E over Wine Country fires

3 on Thursday
Reply by rose

"Scroll down on this link to see Elana Freelands Sub Rosa Series ~ her books are avai…"

rose replied on Wednesday to The Kennedy Papers: ~ expert Elana Freeland to represent

1 on Wednesday
Reply by rose

"We have front row seats Susan, I saved you some popcorn... "

rose replied on Wednesday to Climate Engineering Is A Gateway To Global Government

2 on Wednesday
Reply by rose

"So true "

rose replied on Wednesday to How to deceive a public.. Climate of change for the Defence Force - NZ MSM

5 on Wednesday
Reply by rose

"I HOPED SOMEONE WOULD SAY THAT! Ref "Smells of the 'Resilient city' global initiativ…"

rose replied on Wednesday to Global insurance plan aims to defuse potential climate damage 'bombshell'

3 on Wednesday
Reply by rose

"Sarah H said today: https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/98890515/intense-thunderstorm-r…"

rose replied on Tuesday to Aucklanders Warned to Stay Inside - Lightning

11 on Tuesday
Reply by rose

"I got Chicken Skin watching that clip Doreen. Thanks for reblogging ♥ because: "

rose replied on Tuesday to Media Silent as a Record 1 Million Protesters March in Spain to End Gov’t Corruption

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Susan

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service