Rhonda Reichel's Discussions (435)

Discussions Replied To (420) Replies Latest Activity

"Ignored for too long... a direct result of illegal immigration "

Rhonda Reichel replied yesterday to Human Trafficking Booming in Texas

8 1 hour ago
Reply by sheila lara

"Yep I don't either....if anything our deep state would be aiding them."

Rhonda Reichel replied on Friday to Is Israel Missing A Submarine?

8 on Saturday
Reply by George W. Reichel

"I had heard they got 6 of those subs from Germany a few years ago and during Obama's…"

Rhonda Reichel replied on Friday to Is Israel Missing A Submarine?

8 on Saturday

"So far the only decent candidate has been Ron Paul....I'm not sure if there is anybo…"

Rhonda Reichel replied Jan 15 to The Plot Sickens

31 3 hours ago

"someone remarked this EO is not in the federal register.....is it?"

Rhonda Reichel replied Dec 29, 2017 to New Trump Executive Order Targets Clinton-Linked Individuals, Lobbyists And Perhaps Uranium One

1 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Rhonda Reichel

"Sad....people will still give this vaccine to their children anyway....so hived they…"

Rhonda Reichel replied Dec 21, 2017 to Why parents should be concerned about Gardasil 9  - it will be given to 12 and 13 year olds in 2018

7 Dec 25, 2017
Reply by Fiona

"I got a call from Humana yesterday to take my flu shot....it's free !  They claimed…"

Rhonda Reichel replied Dec 14, 2017 to U.S. Now Leads the Industrialized World in Infant Mortality Due to Toxic Vaccinations

3 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by rose

"The natives in Africa run like gazelles when Bill Gates vaccination squad approaches…"

Rhonda Reichel replied Dec 14, 2017 to U.S. Now Leads the Industrialized World in Infant Mortality Due to Toxic Vaccinations

3 Dec 16, 2017
Reply by rose

"lock them up"

Rhonda Reichel replied Dec 12, 2017 to After Trillions Mysteriously Go “Missing,” DoD Getting Audited for First Time in History

7 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by rose

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPTquq08ZmQ"

Rhonda Reichel replied Nov 21, 2017 to Leuren Moret: LAS VEGAS: VIDS SHOW GUNMEN FIRING FROM LUXOR HOTEL and AT MUSIC EVENT

4 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Nym

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service