Nym's Discussions (2,055)

Discussions Replied To (1584) Replies Latest Activity

" This footage is from 2014. Can't believe you haven't seen it renate."

Nym replied Jul 19 to How did no one notice this until now?? 9/11

9 on Saturday
Reply by Danielle

" I saw on tv last night there is now an app to help keep track of the funds spent."

Nym replied Jul 18 to Visa Begins Bribing Merchants To Stop Taking Cash Published

8 Jul 19
Reply by clyde wainwright

"Toilet paper has shrunk. I'm paying $1.47 per liter for fuel. Chocolate bar wrapper…"

Nym replied Jul 12 to Australian government to track $100 notes with nano-chips as cashless society looms

4 Jul 16
Reply by deanna munson

"Jeran  (Jeranism yt channel) has been in regular email contact with a base in Antar…"

Nym replied Jul 4 to Company With Ties To UFO Cover-up Gets Huge Antarctica Contract - Why All The Defense Contractors And Mercenaries?

4 Jul 4
Reply by Martin Harris

"The gaming addiction is a real nasty. No difference to children playing pokies. I t…"

Nym replied Jul 4 to Floating Space City, ‘Asgardia’ Holds Meeting on Earth to Dispel Fears It Will Be a “Kingdom”

12 Jul 4
Reply by deanna munson

"Wow, just watched that clip. The human race will be sloth. Reminds me of E.M. Forst…"

Nym replied Jul 1 to Floating Space City, ‘Asgardia’ Holds Meeting on Earth to Dispel Fears It Will Be a “Kingdom”

12 Jul 4
Reply by deanna munson

"You'd be right, Fiona. So much conditioning goes on that it's impossible to get the…"

Nym replied Jul 1 to Floating Space City, ‘Asgardia’ Holds Meeting on Earth to Dispel Fears It Will Be a “Kingdom”

12 Jul 4
Reply by deanna munson

" Guess who just rose another level! Don't be surprised if he makes pope."

Nym replied Jun 30 to Cardinal Pell has been summoned to appear in court in Melbourne ~ Vatican's Finance Chief, Cardinal Pell, Charged With Multiple Sex Assaults

3 Jun 30
Reply by Nym

" Oh dear. asgardia = 1+1+7+1+9+4+9+1 = 33 (Full Reduction) Gematrinator"

Nym replied Jun 29 to Floating Space City, ‘Asgardia’ Holds Meeting on Earth to Dispel Fears It Will Be a “Kingdom”

12 Jul 4
Reply by deanna munson

"My first thoughts as well. I haven't read the book, but gave it to my daughter for…"

Nym replied Jun 29 to '1984' is Making Audiences Faint, Vomit and Attack Each Other

6 Jun 30
Reply by Jennifer Goddard

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service