Michael Rose's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"This article by Jim Stone 82.221.129.208 is comparable to Jim's exposure of the fals…"

Michael Rose replied on Friday to Is Israel Missing A Submarine?

8 on Saturday
Reply by George W. Reichel

"I guess quite a few of US would STILL TO THIS DAY refuse to believe that the PRESIDE…"

Michael Rose replied on Friday to Is Israel Missing A Submarine?

8 on Saturday
Reply by George W. Reichel

"No Defense Auditor dares expose any of the Black Op dollar$...they'd have to kill hi…"

Michael Rose replied Dec 12, 2017 to After Trillions Mysteriously Go “Missing,” DoD Getting Audited for First Time in History

7 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by rose

"Message to Uncle Donald:Trump.... you frackwit idiot, sir....I've supported you (alb…"

Michael Rose replied Nov 20, 2017 to US Treasury blocks relief fundraising to Iran quake victims

3 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Gerry Paterson

"What in hades makes me suspect this InsuResilience Global Partnership project is lit…"

Michael Rose replied Nov 15, 2017 to Global insurance plan aims to defuse potential climate damage 'bombshell'

3 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by rose

"Mr Armstrong and Mr Aldrin will be diluted if space lasers prove any more competent…"

Michael Rose replied Nov 12, 2017 to NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch

1 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Michael Rose

"Score to dateKim and Mona Dotcom WONUS Criminal Lore         NIL"

Michael Rose replied Nov 4, 2017 to New Zealand 3 Nov 2017 Dotcom wins confidential settlement for dawn raid in 2012

4 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Martin Harris

"The police spokesperson also avoided admitting they would have LOST the case long be…"

Michael Rose replied Nov 4, 2017 to New Zealand 3 Nov 2017 Dotcom wins confidential settlement for dawn raid in 2012

4 Nov 5, 2017
Reply by Martin Harris

"The REALLY dangerous councillors are those myopic illiterates who refuse point-blank…"

Michael Rose replied Jul 29, 2017 to Is Siggi Henry New Zealand’s most dangerous city councillor?

5 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by rose

"Geoengineering is The New Mafia, Obtusely-Organised Criminality. Forgive me for typ…"

Michael Rose replied Jul 27, 2017 to A stunning admission from the scientific community

6 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Nym

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service