Michael Rose's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Flags flapping in the airless lunar wind, zero lunar dust on the gold-foil covering…"

Michael Rose replied on Wednesday to NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael Rose

"What in hades makes me suspect this InsuResilience Global Partnership project is lit…"

Michael Rose replied on Wednesday to Global insurance plan aims to defuse potential climate damage 'bombshell'

3 on Wednesday
Reply by rose

"Mr Armstrong and Mr Aldrin will be diluted if space lasers prove any more competent…"

Michael Rose replied Nov 12 to NASA to test ‘space lasers’ with latest launch

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael Rose

"Score to dateKim and Mona Dotcom WONUS Criminal Lore         NIL"

Michael Rose replied Nov 4 to New Zealand 3 Nov 2017 Dotcom wins confidential settlement for dawn raid in 2012

4 Nov 5
Reply by Martin Harris

"The police spokesperson also avoided admitting they would have LOST the case long be…"

Michael Rose replied Nov 4 to New Zealand 3 Nov 2017 Dotcom wins confidential settlement for dawn raid in 2012

4 Nov 5
Reply by Martin Harris

"The REALLY dangerous councillors are those myopic illiterates who refuse point-blank…"

Michael Rose replied Jul 29 to Is Siggi Henry New Zealand’s most dangerous city councillor?

5 Jul 30
Reply by rose

"Geoengineering is The New Mafia, Obtusely-Organised Criminality. Forgive me for typ…"

Michael Rose replied Jul 27 to A stunning admission from the scientific community

6 Aug 2
Reply by Nym

"Any prizes for guessing that all 3 "registered social housing providers" have the sa…"

Michael Rose replied Jul 8 to Who are the bidders for 2,500 Christchurch state houses? Hold your noses… By John Minto

2 Jul 8
Reply by Michael Rose

"If my computers were rigged to do what Palentir is doing, I'd have Black Hawk choppe…"

Michael Rose replied Jul 4 to Why is Palantir in New Zealand?

2 Jul 6
Reply by Lee Jun-fan

"I predict that well before the Criminal Turnbull Government brings back hanging for…"

Michael Rose replied May 19 to Australian parents who don’t vaccinate their children will be fined $14 per week by the authoritarian regime

15 May 21
Reply by Martin Harris

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service