Rainbow Cat's Discussions (1,452)

Discussions Replied To (1337) Replies Latest Activity

"Evacuate to where exactly?"

Rainbow Cat replied 10 hours ago to Lakes From the Sky - Gita Hits the Islands, Tracking to NZ

25 3 hours ago
Reply by rose

"Ass man aligns - Aseman Airlines - 66 nice pr bum cheeks. I ran - did he now, he bet…"

Rainbow Cat replied 10 hours ago to I bend over and 66 people fall out of the sky on Aseman airlines. WTF is going on?

3 4 hours ago
Reply by cats pajamas

"I'm all for that."

Rainbow Cat replied yesterday to Right Before Her Death She Agreed To Have LSD, Psilocybin & MDMA – The Result Was Beautiful

2 yesterday
Reply by President GNNA NFP Inc.

"When my 2 wee grandsons visited from oz over the summer, I'd put on a puppet show fo…"

Rainbow Cat replied on Monday to Puppet Show

10 yesterday
Reply by George W. Reichel

"It wasn't a one-off either John. Same thing happened the following day and I actuall…"

Rainbow Cat replied on Saturday to Rocket Lab's "Secret Payload" is a Big Disco Ball. Really. Honestly.

16 yesterday
Reply by Danielle

"That Nikolas guy looked uncannily like Jason Gunn who hosted a NZ afterschool kids s…"

Rainbow Cat replied on Thursday to 'We've seen the worst of humanity,' Florida school official says as 17 killed in campus shooting

17 9 hours ago
Reply by rose

"tempted now to follow my old granpa, give everything to my kids and hope they'll let…"

Rainbow Cat replied Feb 14 to Why Bill English Resigns and BIG BUSINESS AUSTRALIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE PROPOSAL TO CONVERT AGE PENSION PAYMENTS INTO A LOAN – THEN DEDUCT THE SUM FROM HOME WHEN IT IS SOLD!

7 Feb 15
Reply by Danielle

"Same Jenny, I discovered yrs ago that within minutes of talking on a cell phone I wo…"

Rainbow Cat replied Feb 14 to Reliable and safe phone landlines to be history?

4 on Saturday
Reply by George W. Reichel

"Took 3 attempts for me to load this page just now and I get the strong impression so…"

Rainbow Cat replied Feb 8 to Rocket Lab's "Secret Payload" is a Big Disco Ball. Really. Honestly.

16 yesterday
Reply by Danielle

"Any 'pussy grabbers' about? Hard to not wanna grab one of these wee cuties who remin…"

Rainbow Cat replied Feb 8 to The Angel spoke through a school shooting. He said Maher shall... can talk he. Then Bill Maher complied, so I'm back!

5 Feb 8
Reply by Rainbow Cat

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service