Wally Richards's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe not all is as it seems, the following is not what is on MSM.. Questions swirl…"

Wally Richards replied Oct 3 to Las Vegas Massacre

78 Nov 11
Reply by cats pajamas

"Another excellent fake report from big Pharma... Read Ian Wisharts Show me The Money…"

Wally Richards replied Sep 8 to You're not going to like this one bit: you've been lied about the health benefits of coffee!

10 Sep 8
Reply by cats pajamas

"I can wait for next weeks episode better than the Game of Thrones..."

Wally Richards replied Aug 31 to Wakeupkiwi Email Update | August 31 2017

2 Aug 31
Reply by rose

"About time "

Wally Richards replied Apr 11 to Timaru school opts out of vaccine programme

17 Apr 11
Reply by Vickistar

"My god they have found our secret, Human Blood keeps us alive ask any vampire "

Wally Richards replied Mar 26 to Would YOU choose to live forever? Age-reversing pill that Nasa wants to give to astronauts on Mars will begin human trials within six months

10 Mar 26
Reply by rose

"Could'nt have happened to a nicer chap except for much sooner."

Wally Richards replied Mar 21 to David Rockefeller Dies at Age 101

35 Mar 26
Reply by Danielle

"Hi Rose Talking to a person I know that lives out in the country by Invercargill. Sh…"

Wally Richards replied Feb 6 to Interesting: military-industial complex fighting Trump with aersol spraying

12 Feb 10
Reply by Sarah Hornibrooke

"Excellent what a brainless arsehole Nick Smith is."

Wally Richards replied Dec 26, 2016 to Maori Party says no way to Nick Smith's power grab

3 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by catio

"If it was pollen from rye grasses it would be happening in normal rain not only in t…"

Wally Richards replied Nov 30, 2016 to Mold in Oregon, US and 'Asthma Thunder" in Victoria, AUS

13 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by rose

"Yes my recent readings on Vitamin D and the numerous studies over several years show…"

Wally Richards replied Oct 20, 2016 to Chemtrails make flu into a killer by depriving people of Vitamin D

18 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by John at Pyramid One

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service