clyde wainwright's Discussions (235)

Discussions Replied To (232) Replies Latest Activity

"There are patents for nuclear powered tunnel 'boring' machines that basically vapour…"

clyde wainwright replied 6 hours ago to Hyperloop Prototype Unveiled" 2030 Agenda link!

7 6 hours ago
Reply by clyde wainwright

"yes Martin you can see the undersea tunnels on google earth, linking all the main ci…"

clyde wainwright replied 6 hours ago to Hyperloop Prototype Unveiled" 2030 Agenda link!

7 6 hours ago

"Lol, its because that paddock is grazed low and has sheep in it plain and simple...5…"

clyde wainwright replied yesterday to Lakes From the Sky - Gita Hits the Islands, Tracking to NZ

54 yesterday

"Thank God for validation!(oops that's right I'm an atheist) #50shades of carnal nati…"

clyde wainwright replied yesterday to I bend over and 66 people fall out of the sky on Aseman airlines. WTF is going on?

18 yesterday
Reply by Cat Brown

"Roll on 'Hunger Games'!"

clyde wainwright replied yesterday to Hyperloop Prototype Unveiled" 2030 Agenda link!

7 6 hours ago

"never mind trying to register guns, that fine ASS should be a restricted weapon!"

clyde wainwright replied on Thursday to I bend over and 66 people fall out of the sky on Aseman airlines. WTF is going on?

18 yesterday
Reply by Cat Brown

"While I don't agree with foreign owners buying up NZ,(I voted NZ first to stop it) t…"

clyde wainwright replied on Thursday to Who owns the high country?

2 on Thursday

"Yes of course I would agree with you on both the virtues of living the lifestyle pro…"

clyde wainwright replied Feb 16 to THE GOD OF FREEMASONRY EXPOSED

16 Feb 18
Reply by George W. Reichel

"I'll go with knowledge, gnosis, (G) or enlightenment over ignorance and dogma any da…"

clyde wainwright replied Feb 10 to THE GOD OF FREEMASONRY EXPOSED

16 Feb 18
Reply by George W. Reichel

"Flat Earth can be disproved simply by the fact the sun travels 15 degrees every hour…"

clyde wainwright replied Jan 31 to Evidence to prove moon landings were real goes completely missing from NASA

12 Jan 31

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service