jeffrey goober wefferson's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"When Mahi Tangaroa began in Auckland last November, the Kaikoura quake happened as i…"

jeffrey goober wefferson replied May 7 to NZ MULTI-COUNTRY MILITARY EXERCISE OCTOBER 2017

2 May 8
Reply by Danielle

"DID ANY OF THESE ASS-WIPES THINK OF ASKING THE DOLPHINS IF THEY F*CKING MIND BEING T…"

jeffrey goober wefferson replied Aug 15, 2012 to What do one of the Worlds most Endangered Dolphins and the introduction of Drones have in Common?

11 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by jeffrey goober wefferson

""New Zealand sits right on top of a major fault line between two global tectonic pla…"

jeffrey goober wefferson replied Aug 9, 2012 to Mt Tongariro erupts, warning for central NI New Zealand

49 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by rose

"NOTE FROM JEFF:  The world of nuclear awareness activism mourns the passing of Dr. R…"

jeffrey goober wefferson replied Jun 17, 2012 to Everything Fukushima - Japan Nuclear Fallout Around the World: Information, Preparedness and Lies

581 May 9
Reply by rose

"MANY OF THE PEOPLE WHO MIGHT READ THIS MAY RECOIL IN HORROR UPON THE REALIZATION THA…"

jeffrey goober wefferson replied Jun 9, 2012 to PERUVIAN MINING REBELLION THREATENS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, SEISMIC TESTING

1 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by jeffrey goober wefferson

"Dr. Mark Sircus is a total PLAGIARIST.  I was in communication with him for quite a…"

jeffrey goober wefferson replied Jun 8, 2012 to Everything Fukushima - Japan Nuclear Fallout Around the World: Information, Preparedness and Lies

581 May 9
Reply by rose

"Checkout more on my Blog http://thecontrail.com/profiles/blogs/canadian-government-a…"

jeffrey goober wefferson replied May 27, 2012 to Military industrial war on cetaceans.

47 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by rose

"IMPORTANT:  Remember this project is primrily a radio-telescope system, which is des…"

jeffrey goober wefferson replied May 26, 2012 to World's most powerful radio telescope to be shared by 3 nations

14 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by rose

"christina...EXCELLENT work you're doing, and I just read your latest article on Fuku…"

jeffrey goober wefferson replied May 13, 2012 to Everything Fukushima - Japan Nuclear Fallout Around the World: Information, Preparedness and Lies

581 May 9
Reply by rose

"rose...jeff here...what happened to the reply I posted here about an hour ago?  I th…"

jeffrey goober wefferson replied Feb 13, 2012 to Satanic Ritual Performed at The NFL Half Time Show

84 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Mr. Wolfe

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service