Marian's Discussions (255)

Discussions Replied To (238) Replies Latest Activity

"It would be gratifying to see someone like Prof Brian Cox challenged to a debate wit…"

Marian replied on Monday to Harvard Immunologist: Unvaccinated Children Pose ZERO Risk to Anyone and Here’s Why

2 on Monday
Reply by Marian

"I've watched: Vaccination in New Zealand - A Kiwi GP perspective. It's incredibly re…"

Marian replied Nov 9 to The Weeks Links ~ Simin

2 Nov 9
Reply by Marian

"Jack's email confirms my first reaction on hearing the church shooting news breaking…"

Marian replied Nov 7 to Yet Another Mass Shooting, Texas

21 on Tuesday
Reply by rose

"Interesting. " It gave the city an opportunity to test new ways of building houses."…"

Marian replied Oct 29 to Christchurch Earthquake Red Zone: Plans To Build Housing On Shaky Ground!

10 Nov 1
Reply by rose

"So ...did the main media outlets do an update on the tyre-slashing event, emphasizin…"

Marian replied Oct 29 to A SENIOR MAN IS ASSAULTED BY DOC EMPLOYEES IN A WHITIANGA PUBLIC CAR PARK

57 Nov 5
Reply by rose

"My antenna picked up a few words overheard on my little retro red portable radio ( p…"

Marian replied Oct 25 to A SENIOR MAN IS ASSAULTED BY DOC EMPLOYEES IN A WHITIANGA PUBLIC CAR PARK

57 Nov 5
Reply by rose

"The stink of hypocrisy from all involved in perpetrating, then covering up these act…"

Marian replied Oct 24 to A SENIOR MAN IS ASSAULTED BY DOC EMPLOYEES IN A WHITIANGA PUBLIC CAR PARK

57 Nov 5
Reply by rose

"Just finished listening to the whole show, and Elana's contribution is well worth he…"

Marian replied Oct 15 to Directed Energy Weapons Over California with Elana Freeland

9 Oct 19
Reply by rose

"It's amazing how pronouncements from teams of scientific researchers can carry so mu…"

Marian replied Oct 14 to A NEW THREAT TO THE OZONE LAYER…?

4 Oct 18
Reply by Martin Harris

"This reinforces the message from the man in Texas who commented how normally decent…"

Marian replied Sep 23 to Survivor Stories: All Hell Has Broken Loose in the Caribbean After Hurricane Irma (VIDEO)

3 Sep 24
Reply by Helena M Jordan

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service