Marian's Discussions (260)

Discussions Replied To (243) Replies Latest Activity

"Fascinating Laurens.. because her name was unfamiliar to me, your mention of Mathild…"

Marian replied Jan 15 to The Plot Sickens

30 18 hours ago
Reply by George W. Reichel

"I hear you too Rose.. and yes, the basics are the key, I so agree. With everything b…"

Marian replied Jan 3 to The Environmental Modification Accountability Act

16 12 hours ago
Reply by rose

"I totally get where you're coming from re the "notification system " Jim is proposin…"

Marian replied Jan 3 to The Environmental Modification Accountability Act

16 12 hours ago
Reply by rose

"Very strange. I wonder how that vast number of honeybees ended up in the sea and bei…"

Marian replied Dec 31, 2017 to Whangamatā inundated with dying bees; Radio NZ

14 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by rose

"A very clever video, and gutsy of Darren Watson to not take it's attempted censorshi…"

Marian replied Dec 10, 2017 to Humour from the archives: Planet Key!

13 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by Aroha

"It would be gratifying to see someone like Prof Brian Cox challenged to a debate wit…"

Marian replied Nov 14, 2017 to Harvard Immunologist: Unvaccinated Children Pose ZERO Risk to Anyone and Here’s Why

2 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by Marian

"I've watched: Vaccination in New Zealand - A Kiwi GP perspective. It's incredibly re…"

Marian replied Nov 9, 2017 to The Weeks Links ~ Simin

2 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Marian

"Jack's email confirms my first reaction on hearing the church shooting news breaking…"

Marian replied Nov 7, 2017 to Yet Another Mass Shooting, Texas

22 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by rose

"Interesting. " It gave the city an opportunity to test new ways of building houses."…"

Marian replied Oct 29, 2017 to Christchurch Earthquake Red Zone: Plans To Build Housing On Shaky Ground!

10 Nov 1, 2017
Reply by rose

"So ...did the main media outlets do an update on the tyre-slashing event, emphasizin…"

Marian replied Oct 29, 2017 to A SENIOR MAN IS ASSAULTED BY DOC EMPLOYEES IN A WHITIANGA PUBLIC CAR PARK

58 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Danielle

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service