Latest Activity

Lee Jun-fan replied to Martin Harris's discussion Pike River Tragedy: Six Years Later, Disturbing Secret Footage Emerges
2 hours ago
jeffrey goober wefferson commented on jeffrey goober wefferson's blog post ON THE BRINK RADIO #198 PETER EYRE, INVESTIGATIVE RESEARCHER on MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL IMPACT ON MARINE LIFE, HYDRO-CARBON FRAUD, DU & AGENDA 21+
3 hours ago
catio favorited Martin Harris's blog post Christchurch, Booz Allen Hamilton And The 2030 Agenda
3 hours ago
catio favorited Martin Harris's blog post Christchurch, Booz Allen Hamilton And The 2030 Agenda
3 hours ago
jeffrey goober wefferson posted a blog post
3 hours ago
jeffrey goober wefferson commented on Martin Harris's blog post Christchurch, Booz Allen Hamilton And The 2030 Agenda
3 hours ago
Martin Harris commented on Verna Smith's status
3 hours ago
Jeffrey posted a video
4 hours ago
linda smith shared Martin Harris's discussion on Facebook
4 hours ago
Verna Smith posted a status
"It has been some time since I have been on here. My health had taken a turn for the worse, very thankful to be up and about again. I continu"
4 hours ago
Verna Smith posted a photo
4 hours ago
Verna Smith shared rose's photo on Facebook
5 hours ago
Verna Smith shared rose's photo on Facebook
5 hours ago
Martin Harris posted a discussion
6 hours ago
exposing the lies commented on George W. Reichel's video
13 hours ago
renate commented on George W. Reichel's video
13 hours ago
George W. Reichel posted a video

Trump (like Bush) Sold America to Israel and the Neoconservatives

Bbecause we have yet to prosecute George W. Bush and the Neoconservatives who bludgeon America to death in the Middle East, Obama invaded Libya on a false pr...
14 hours ago
Rainbow Cat commented on Saru G's photo
19 hours ago
Rainbow Cat commented on Martin Harris's blog post Christchurch, Booz Allen Hamilton And The 2030 Agenda
19 hours ago
Rainbow Cat favorited Martin Harris's blog post Christchurch, Booz Allen Hamilton And The 2030 Agenda
19 hours ago

Members

Marian's Discussions (229)

Discussions Replied To (215) Replies Latest Activity

"My grand-daughter shared some photos today that she took of a helicopter with a buck…"

Marian replied Apr 22 to An Environmental Disaster Waiting To Happen: "Spray And Pray"

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Martin Harris

"Check out on Stuff.co.nz today's news ...a school in Timaru is declining the HPV vac…"

Marian replied Apr 10 to Facebook is going crazy!

5 Apr 11
Reply by rose

"Sad. If Stephie continues the way she's heading, I can't see it ending well. I wonde…"

Marian replied Feb 27 to The former PM’s daughter has announced she is crowd funding for her new X rated film.

38 Mar 16
Reply by rose

"Thanks Nym, good article. I've had two HTMAs done, first in 2013, and second in 2015…"

Marian replied Feb 22 to What Hair Analysis Testing Reveals: 10 Things Your Hair Can Tell You

7 Feb 27
Reply by Nym

"Thanks for the interesting info you've dug up Danielle. This new deal is another exa…"

Marian replied Feb 16 to Rocket Lab's Mahia launch site prepared for takeoff - Anyone seen this, know anything? This is Mahia NZ

29 Feb 19
Reply by Danielle

"Yeah, totally, disgracefully predictable is exactly what I thought too when I heard…"

Marian replied Feb 13 to ALERT: 400 Whale Stranding - Golden bay

65 Feb 15
Reply by Martin Harris

"No doubt the ones who want to set up a bolt-hole in the Queenstown area have been br…"

Marian replied Jan 25 to American's Flock to NZ "Safe Haven"

52 Mar 15
Reply by steve

"The plot thickens, Martin!"

Marian replied Jan 25 to American's Flock to NZ "Safe Haven"

52 Mar 15
Reply by steve

"Thanks Rose ..very timely article. I recently watched the movie " The Dark Horse " a…"

Marian replied Jan 23 to How To Predict The Behavior Of Globalists

4 Jan 23
Reply by Ted Osmundson

"A friend shared this post about Christina Consolo aka Rad Chick, who has contributed…"

Marian replied Dec 18, 2016 to The Ocean is Broken

28 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by rose

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service