Lee Jun-fan's Discussions (481)

Discussions Replied To (476) Replies Latest Activity

"It's searching for and identifying young vulnerable children and their blood and adr…"

Lee Jun-fan replied Jul 6 to Why is Palantir in New Zealand?

2 Jul 6
Reply by Lee Jun-fan

"The bitcoin guru Jeff Berwick can also be added to this list! http://fraudalerts.nu/…"

Lee Jun-fan replied Jul 6 to Sex, Drugs, Dead Doctors & Internet Fraud : The Secret Lives of Erin Elizabeth Finn and Dr. Joseph Mercola

4 Jul 8
Reply by Susan

""

Lee Jun-fan replied Jun 28 to Pictures From Arizona's Heatwave: "Everything Is Literally Melting"

11 Jul 2
Reply by Sunshine

"The clading is to stop water from penetrating the buildings and causing the concrete…"

Lee Jun-fan replied Jun 28 to London tower blocks evacuated as 34 buildings fail fire tests

5 Jun 29
Reply by Martin Harris

"After watching the video[45 mins they go into the re cladding and fire risk] I think…"

Lee Jun-fan replied Jun 21 to London fire: Twelve confirmed dead but police expect further fatalities after tower block blaze – latest updates

65 Jul 9
Reply by Carolyn Snyder Milke

"I think its from the movie, I will have to sit down and watch it, saw London has fal…"

Lee Jun-fan replied Jun 21 to London fire: Twelve confirmed dead but police expect further fatalities after tower block blaze – latest updates

65 Jul 9

"This is a doco from 1984 by Adam Curtis on the council building problems identified…"

65 Jul 9

"This is the share holding of the Tamaki redevelopment Co Ltd."

Lee Jun-fan replied Jun 20 to The Nats have been land banking Tamaki state homes on prime real estate since 2012, clearing out the poor to make way for private mansions

9 Jun 20
Reply by Danielle

""

Lee Jun-fan replied Jun 20 to The Nats have been land banking Tamaki state homes on prime real estate since 2012, clearing out the poor to make way for private mansions

9 Jun 20
Reply by Danielle

"Funny how this get released (though it was no suprise) after the big burned offering…"

Lee Jun-fan replied Jun 20 to Several bodies intact in Pike River Mine - Anna Osborne

4 Jun 20
Reply by Danielle

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service