Lee Jun-fan's Discussions (481)

Discussions Replied To (476) Replies Latest Activity

"It's searching for and identifying young vulnerable children and their blood and adr…"

Lee Jun-fan replied Jul 6, 2017 to Why is Palantir in New Zealand?

2 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Lee Jun-fan

"The bitcoin guru Jeff Berwick can also be added to this list! http://fraudalerts.nu/…"

Lee Jun-fan replied Jul 6, 2017 to Sex, Drugs, Dead Doctors & Internet Fraud : The Secret Lives of Erin Elizabeth Finn and Dr. Joseph Mercola

4 Jul 8, 2017
Reply by Susan

""

Lee Jun-fan replied Jun 28, 2017 to Pictures From Arizona's Heatwave: "Everything Is Literally Melting"

11 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Sunshine

"The clading is to stop water from penetrating the buildings and causing the concrete…"

Lee Jun-fan replied Jun 28, 2017 to London tower blocks evacuated as 34 buildings fail fire tests

5 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Martin Harris

"After watching the video[45 mins they go into the re cladding and fire risk] I think…"

Lee Jun-fan replied Jun 21, 2017 to London fire: Twelve confirmed dead but police expect further fatalities after tower block blaze – latest updates

65 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by Carolyn Snyder Milke

"I think its from the movie, I will have to sit down and watch it, saw London has fal…"

Lee Jun-fan replied Jun 21, 2017 to London fire: Twelve confirmed dead but police expect further fatalities after tower block blaze – latest updates

65 Jul 9, 2017

"This is a doco from 1984 by Adam Curtis on the council building problems identified…"

65 Jul 9, 2017

"This is the share holding of the Tamaki redevelopment Co Ltd."

Lee Jun-fan replied Jun 20, 2017 to The Nats have been land banking Tamaki state homes on prime real estate since 2012, clearing out the poor to make way for private mansions

9 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Danielle

""

Lee Jun-fan replied Jun 20, 2017 to The Nats have been land banking Tamaki state homes on prime real estate since 2012, clearing out the poor to make way for private mansions

9 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Danielle

"Funny how this get released (though it was no suprise) after the big burned offering…"

Lee Jun-fan replied Jun 20, 2017 to Several bodies intact in Pike River Mine - Anna Osborne

4 Jun 20, 2017
Reply by Danielle

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service