Lee Jun-fan's Discussions (481)

Discussions Replied To (476) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is Vinnys interview with Tatsuhiko Koyama https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTVPg…"

Lee Jun-fan replied Jun 6 to Key’s true legacy & the farce of his knighthood

10 Jun 7
Reply by Lee Jun-fan

"Truck bomb, yeah right, looks more like a mininuke like the one used in Bali!"

Lee Jun-fan replied Jun 1 to Washington Post: Wednesday's Headlines: Massive blast in the heart of Kabul’s diplomatic quarter kills scores

1 Jun 1
Reply by Lee Jun-fan

" The Green Goblin riding his hoverboard!"

Lee Jun-fan replied May 31 to High-Speed Hoverboard For Human Flight "Flyboard Air Demo at Flyboard World Cup Championship​ in Naples, FL"

9 May 31
Reply by Lee Jun-fan

"Let alone a pod of Orca whales!"

Lee Jun-fan replied May 27 to New Zealand's first attempt to launch a rocket into space

10 May 27
Reply by Lee Jun-fan

"http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/92967197/five-orca-die-one-refloated-after-bay-of-pl…"

Lee Jun-fan replied May 26 to New Zealand's first attempt to launch a rocket into space

10 May 27
Reply by Lee Jun-fan

"Any Adams and her family personally profit from the new Canterbury irrigation scheme…"

Lee Jun-fan replied May 25 to More Water Theft Skullduggery

3 May 25
Reply by Lee Jun-fan

"The first verse from The Verve, Bittersweet Symphony written by Mick Jagger and Keif…"

Lee Jun-fan replied May 18 to The New Gods;Money and Military

3 May 18
Reply by Lee Jun-fan

"Just like Obama did with Iran, Bill Clinton provided North Korea with the ammunition…"

Lee Jun-fan replied May 18 to Wannacry Ransomware Attack Suspected North Korean Link

10 May 25
Reply by George W. Reichel

"I was at the garden center the other day looking for a good organic fertilizer when…"

Lee Jun-fan replied May 18 to Milk Wars Battle on: Farmer’s Raw Milk versus Big Dairy's Pasteurized

10 May 20
Reply by Susan

"I remember telling Ian I spotted one of these over our house in Dallington one night…"

Lee Jun-fan replied May 18 to Secret Space Program Update - TR-3B (Space Ship) Patent Is Now In The Public Domain

11 May 18
Reply by Martin Harris

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service