renate's Discussions (1,067)

Discussions Replied To (832) Replies Latest Activity

"Well said Lauren.... But that prick Peter Wadhams above, well, I just want to punch…"

renate replied 18 hours ago to Some green leaders get on board with geoengineering

4 18 hours ago
Reply by renate

"Agree Jenny. I would do the "Notice of Liability" see where it goes. It's something.…"

renate replied on Thursday to To my friends in Australia: the vaccine war deepens By Jon Rappoport

9 on Friday
Reply by Marian

"Holy f*ck, what the hell !"

renate replied on Thursday to A volunteer rescuer at Hurricane Harvey describes some disturbing experiences

9 on Saturday
Reply by rose

"Heard some are using this for vaccines. Could be used for geoengineering, cut them a…"

renate replied on Wednesday to Posted my conversation with Josh del Sol and Cal Washington on their Inpower Movement campaign Sunday

1 on Wednesday
Reply by renate

"What a trap. GMO marijuana no doubt all with a bar-code for viruses just like vaccin…"

renate replied Sep 18 to Hawaii Becomes First U.S. State To Go Cashless For Marijuana Sales

2 Sep 18
Reply by Alexandra Johans

"Getting to the core. shit. we are in deep do-do."

renate replied Sep 3 to Total Individual Control Technology – Insider Exposes How You and Your DNA Are Being Targeted

8 Sep 4
Reply by deanna munson

"Well folks guess what? or better yet what happen..? http://metaphysicalmusing.com/bl…"

renate replied Aug 29 to Why the Canary Islands are chemtrail free

7 Aug 30
Reply by Jennifer Goddard

"What the heck are these people thinking, murderers all of them.  "

renate replied Aug 28 to Brook Valley Drop

3 Aug 29
Reply by George W. Reichel

"Thanks. This is great. Had no idea the man past-on. I do remember him many years ago…"

renate replied Aug 24 to In Memory of Dr. Wayne Dyer. One of our favourtie movies from the Archives - THE SHIFT

9 Aug 24
Reply by renate

"Something is going on, guess we'll find out later, how about Diamonds....getting mor…"

renate replied Aug 16 to More than 300 dead, 600 missing in Sierra Leone mudslides

4 Aug 16
Reply by rose

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service