renate's Discussions (1,052)

Discussions Replied To (819) Replies Latest Activity

"Wasn't it Judy Wood or (Woods) said the same thing in her book. No planes hit the wt…"

renate replied yesterday to How did no one notice this until now?? 9/11

9 14 hours ago
Reply by Danielle

" "

renate replied on Wednesday to How did no one notice this until now?? 9/11

9 14 hours ago
Reply by Danielle

"Maybe this was a test to see if they have control over the site. interesting"

renate replied Jul 12 to Time has run out

13 Jul 13
Reply by Marian

"e Take a look at this picture. Dry lightening hitting s/meters will set that house o…"

renate replied Jul 11 to Breaking News: B.C. wildfire update also U.S. Wildfires

9 Jul 12
Reply by deanna munson

"Seems I don't care anymore, taking up too much of my time. What will be, will be. (I…"

renate replied Jul 8 to Investigating Dark Journalist and Responses to Claims from Those Named by Justin Deschamps

3 Jul 8
Reply by Susan Babudro

"Thanks Lee Jun-fan. Another one bites the dust."

renate replied Jul 7 to Sex, Drugs, Dead Doctors & Internet Fraud : The Secret Lives of Erin Elizabeth Finn and Dr. Joseph Mercola

4 Jul 8
Reply by Susan

"This is twice now that I heard about mecola nasty stuff. The other was from Patrick…"

renate replied Jul 5 to Sex, Drugs, Dead Doctors & Internet Fraud : The Secret Lives of Erin Elizabeth Finn and Dr. Joseph Mercola

4 Jul 8
Reply by Susan

"This pisses me off. Lets hope that cop gets fried from tetra microwave systems. What…"

renate replied Jun 14 to Police Try To Justify Photo Of Cop Arresting Man Selling Vegetables, Facebook Owns Them

3 Jun 14
Reply by Susan

"Fighting for your children, what a hell they are living and so are we. If only more…"

renate replied Jun 13 to Italians Take to the Streets to Protest New Mandatory Vaccination Law – CENSORED from US corporate media

16 Jun 29
Reply by Danielle

"Agreed Snafu. Rick Simpson is the best."

renate replied Jun 13 to The Sacred Plant: Healing Secrets Exposed - Episode 6: Reversing Aging, Increasing Memory & Dosing Tips

3 Jun 13
Reply by Danielle

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service