renate's Discussions (1,081)

Discussions Replied To (838) Replies Latest Activity

"There you have it again. Premeditated murder by the un bankers. Natural disaster my…"

renate replied yesterday to US Treasury blocks relief fundraising to Iran quake victims

2 yesterday
Reply by Michael Rose

" He knows what he talks about."

renate replied on Saturday to Rich and famous in the Paradise Papers - MSM

6 on Saturday
Reply by renate

"Good one Martin. Never knew who Jaz Coleman was/is. What I meant with my comment was…"

renate replied on Saturday to Rich and famous in the Paradise Papers - MSM

6 on Saturday
Reply by renate

"Best comment found: Just wear a comically fake nose, moustache, and glasses. NO MATC…"

renate replied on Saturday to Micro Air Vehicles programmed, Smart Killer Robots

2 yesterday
Reply by rose

"What a joke. Just think the queen gave obummer $500 million after his election. So t…"

renate replied Nov 9 to Rich and famous in the Paradise Papers - MSM

6 on Saturday
Reply by renate

"https://www.google.com/patents/US9346563 the death star In the ideal scenario the ce…"

renate replied Nov 1 to EVIDENCE-PLANS TO INCINERATE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA-2ND VERSION

16 Nov 6
Reply by deanna munson

"Love this stuff, simple and keeps one grounded. As you continue reading they screwed…"

renate replied Oct 26 to From the Archives: Experiment Proves Why Staying In Tune With The Earth’s Pulse Is Key To Our Well Being

3 Oct 30
Reply by Susan

"Syria isn't on the rothschilds banking list and they're not on the countries left wi…"

renate replied Oct 24 to North Korea Photo-Report

9 Oct 24
Reply by renate

"It's everywhere."

renate replied Oct 20 to Journalist Behind Panama Papers Leak, Blown Up in Her Car

1 Oct 20
Reply by renate

"http://metaphysicalmusing.com/blog/2017/10/14/evidence/ VSF: Screenshot of Californi…"

renate replied Oct 19 to Directed Energy Weapons Over California with Elana Freeland

9 Oct 19
Reply by rose

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service