All Discussions Tagged 'State' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chinese Police Now Using Facial Recognition To Monitor Citizens

China seems to be leading the way with the introduction of facial recognition tech, and you can be sure the civilised world will follow. Xi…

Started by Martin Harris

2 Feb 9
Reply by rose

Unbelievable. Doctor forcibly Removed From Overbooked Flight, Bleeding And Unconscious

Police State: Passenger Forcibly Removed From Seat Of Overbooked United Airlines Flight Apr. 11 United Airlines: Passenger forcibly remo…

Started by Martin Harris

26 May 5, 2017
Reply by Nym

Satanic Temple Holds First State-Sanctioned Ceremony at Michigan State Capitol

Posted on December 23, 2015 by The Daily Sheeple Just in time for Christmas, The Satanic Temple of Detroit held a Satanic ceremony on the…

Started by rose

13 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by rose

The List Of "Misinformed" Medical Professionals who wrote to John Key

From Bryan Bruce's FB page. Bryan Bruce's photo. And Here Is The List Of "Misinformed" Medical Professionals In May of Last year…

Started by Danielle

3 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by peter petterson

From Paula Bennett "....getting a state house at the moment is a 'lottery' "

From Bryan Bruce: "Housing The 5000 The late Sir Howard Morrison had a joke I liked which he told in a documentary I made about him. "I'm…

Started by Danielle

17 May 13, 2015
Reply by Jenny Drew

NZ Politics Daily: Can We Trust The Police?

NZ Politics Daily: Can We Trust The Police? March 22 2015 | From: WakeUpKiwi via NationalBusinessReview The integrity and competence of th…

Started by WakeUpKiwi.com

10 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Danielle

The [Cabal Controlled] American Empire Is A Threat To Every Nation’s Security

The [Cabal Controlled] American Empire Is A Threat To Every Nation’s Security March 16 2015 | From: EmpireExposed President Obama just de…

8 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Ian Williams

The Police State Is Upon Us - Paul Craig Roberts

The Police State Is Upon Us - Paul Craig Roberts February 1 2015 | From: WakeUpKiwi via PaulCraigRoberts Anyone paying attention knows tha…

8 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by rose

Colorado Update - State of Emergency

Residents are saved from the rooftops of their homes as a result of floods.

Started by rose

16 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by rose

Michigan: Local Food in the Crosshairs: The Unbelievable Saga of Mark and Jill Baker | July 6 2013

I first met Mark and Jill Baker at the Speakers’ Dinner at the 2012 Wise Traditions Conference in Santa Clara, California.  Mark, Jill an…

Started by Nym

1 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Nym

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service