All Discussions Tagged 'US' (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Everything Fukushima - Japan Nuclear Fallout Around the World: Information, Preparedness and Lies

I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to start a separate discussion just for updates on the nuclear aspect of this emergency because this bea…

Started by Ms MoD

581 May 9
Reply by rose

US fighter jets intercept Russian bombers near Alaska

US fighter jets intercept Russian bombers near Alaska The Hill The U.S. military dispatched two F-22 stealth fighters late Monday to i…

Started by Martin Harris

0 Apr 19

Retirement in the US

A New Executive Order is Shaking Up U.S. Retirement President Trump recently signed an executive order that could help to preserve one of…

Started by rose

3 Apr 8
Reply by Vinyl Lady

Ron Paul's Warning: "A Trap Has Been Set"

From Dave Hodges, The Common Sense Show http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/01/30/roon-paul-a-trap-has-been-set-for-us-and-our-economy-

Started by Martin Harris

12 Mar 10
Reply by Lee Jun-fan

Rocket Lab's Mahia launch site prepared for takeoff - Anyone seen this, know anything? This is Mahia NZ

Rocket Lab's private launch site, the first of its kind in the world, is "good to go". On Tuesday the company said it had completed the wor…

Started by Danielle

29 Feb 19
Reply by Danielle

The Coming War on China. Nuclear War is No Longer a Shadow

By John Pilger Global Research, December 03, 2016 When I first went to Hiroshima in 1967, the shadow on the steps was still there. It w…

Started by rose

40 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Martin Harris

BANKER KEY’S CORPORATE REPACKAGING OF WAR

With the upcoming ‘celebrations’ around the 2016 NZ DIA (NZ Defense Industry Association) Forum  being held in Auckland on 16 – 17 November…

Started by Danielle

9 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Danielle

The US Air Force plans to 'plasma bomb' the sky to improve global radio reception

So crazy, it just might work. DAVID NIELD 23 AUG 2016 The US Air Force is planning to drop plasma bombs of charged particles into…

Started by Fiona

13 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Fiona

Henry Kissinger, War Criminal Extraordinaire: What You Need To Know About His Real History - And Why The Sanders / Clinton Exchange Matters

Henry Kissinger, War Criminal Extraordinaire: What You Need To Know About His Real History - And Why The Sanders / Clinton Exchange Matters…

Started by WakeUpKiwi.com

3 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Susan

Shocking Hillary Quotes + Hillary's Emails Confirm France And US Killed Qaddafi For His Gold And Oil

Shocking Hillary Quotes + Hillary's Emails Confirm France And US Killed Qaddafi For His Gold And OilApril 15 2016 | From: WakeUpKiwi via Hi…

Started by WakeUpKiwi.com

6 Apr 16, 2016
Reply by Helena M Jordan

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service