All Discussions Tagged 'Weather' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Control the Weather, Control the world !

Did you ever wonder how long weather modification had been taking place?  This is posted for those that have that question.  Below you will…

Started by rose

6 Apr 6
Reply by rose

Three Category 4 hurricanes have just hit the Pacific Ocean at the same time

Three Category 4 hurricanes have just hit the Pacific Ocean at the same time Scource: Sciencealert.com Image: NHC E. Pacific Ops/AFP/NAS…

Started by Saru G

7 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Cat Brown

Aerial footage shows destruction caused by German Tornado

Aerial footage shows destruction caused by German tornado See footage Here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/1158551

Started by rose

6 May 9, 2015
Reply by Sunshine

Scientists Admit They Can Control Weather with Lasers

Scientists Admit They Can Control Weather with Lasers Back Country Voices / For many Americans who wished they could change the weather —…

Started by Mr. Wolfe

0 Oct 30, 2014

Nebraska storm: Here's what happens when baseball-sized hail strikes (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

Nebraska storm: Here's what happens when baseball-sized hail strikes (PHOTOS, VIDEO) Published time: June 04, 2014 07:33 Get short URL Pho…

Started by rose

7 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by rose

Terminate Chemtrail Spraying Day and Night World-wide

Citizenry is the biggest obstacle to shutting down illicit spraying of toxic chemtrails. Knowledge and collective action are vital now, to…

Started by Doreen Agostino

0 Feb 19, 2014

UK Weather Red Alert: Met Office Says ‘Stay Indoors’ And Issues Severest Storm Warning For 100mph Winds And Widespread Damage

The Independent Warning comes as David Cameron admits it will be a ‘depressingly long period of time’ before the country can get back to n…

Started by rose

3 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by rose

Project WOODPECKER - 1970´s - HAARP Weather Control

Project Woodpecker pertains to the Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating Method which is designed to "alter the earth´s magnetic field ( […

Started by rose

1 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Martin Harris

Terraforming Inc - The History of Weather Control...It's All In Here!

I cant imagine that this hasnt already been posted but I dont think it can be posted enough!   This is an AMAZING tool!  The whole history…

Started by Ms MoD

10 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Martin Harris

Defense Weather Systems Directorate...Another Brick in the Wall?

From the Archives I get DoD contract updates every week and I am always curious to see what my local defense contractors are doing with our…

Started by Ms MoD

9 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Martin Harris

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service