All Discussions Tagged 'autism' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is your child showing signs of autism?

Posted in chat by Sarah Hornibrooke. Published April 12, 2017 Below, you’ll find a list of behaviors that autistic children often…

Started by Nym

7 Apr 19
Reply by Sarah Hornibrooke

Robert F Kennedy’s devastating quotes on vaccines and the CDC

Jan 26 by Jon Rappoport    Robert F Kennedy Jr’s devastating quotes on vaccines and the CDC Boom—how and why the CDC can foist toxic vac…

Started by Nym

6 Feb 2
Reply by Saru G

Whistleblower scientist's career destroyed, jailed for daring to publish info on a retrovirus

This looks very interesting ... if you go to the source (at end) you can watch the video ... this woman dared to publish her findings that…

Started by Danielle

6 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by President GNNA NFP Inc.

Congressman Bill Posey Asks For CDC Whistleblower Hearings; CDC Scientists Destroyed Documents to Hide MMR-Autism Link

Congressman Bill Posey (Republican from Florida): “Thank-you, Mr. Speaker. I rise today on matters of research and scientific integrity. T…

Started by Fiona

0 Jul 30, 2015

EIGHTH! “Alternative” Prominent Doctor From Florida Found Dead in 2 weeks. Authorities say MD was murdered. -

This has been a tragic few weeks and our hearts go out to family and friends of the doctors.   First we had controversial Autism researcher…

Started by Danielle

9 Jul 11, 2015
Reply by Danielle

Autism researcher and Doctor, Jeff Bradstreet MD died of alleged “self inflicted gunshot wound”

Famous Autism researcher and Doctor, Jeff Bradstreet MD died of alleged “self inflicted gunshot wound” to chest and found in a river  Up…

Started by Danielle

2 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Danielle

Will Monsanto’s Roundup Herbicide Soon Be Banned? Is Monsanto the fall guy for autism?

I'm highly suspicious of the momentum with which Monsanto's Roundup is falling. Someone here recently proposed Roundup/Glyph will fall for…

Started by Danielle

3 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Danielle

Blatant lying by Dom Post on Vaccines & Autism

I'm amazed at how blatantly these people lie. Reading the entire page of this paper that was handed to me recently, well, there is other…

Started by Danielle

15 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by will ryan

Roundup Causes Autism Says Top MIT Scientist

Roundup Causes Autism Says Top MIT Scientist January 11 2015 | From: WakeUpKiwi via ANH-USA / JonRappoport Half of All Children Will Be Au…

Started by WakeUpKiwi.com

0 Jan 11, 2015

The Vaccine-Autism Lie

The Vaccine-Autism Lie October 2 2014 | From: WakeUpKiwi via JonRappoport I’ve analyzed this lie before and approached it from many angles…

Started by WakeUpKiwi.com

0 Oct 1, 2014

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service