All Discussions Tagged 'research' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The short version of: Lifting options for stratospheric geoengineering 2012 (a guide to geoengineering research)

Hi guys I have been reading this paper from 2012 by the Royal Society. The global vision and research program fro geoengineering trials - w…

Started by Fiona

6 Nov 29, 2017
Reply by cats pajamas

Al adjuvant used in vaccination and brain inflammation

Al adjuvant and brain inflammation Taken from;

Started by Fiona

6 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by rose

Dr. Andrew Moulden: Every Vaccine Produces Harm

Moulden – A Search for Life and Truth by John P. ThomasHealth Impact News Canadian physician Dr. Andrew Moulden provided clear scientific…

Started by Fiona

1 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Danielle

Cancer the best way to die – doctor

A friend of the cabal I'd presume? A new twist on cancer 'research'.  SEE VIDEO By 3 News online staff A former editor of the British Med…

Started by Danielle

14 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Danielle

This is from Rural Women NZ ... Massey research that may interest farmers, horticulturalists or orchardists into the use of sprays regardin…

Started by Danielle

6 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Danielle

Breaking research: A US study says cancer often comes down to just bad luck.

Cancer is often caused by the "bad luck" of random mutations that arise when cells divide, not family history or environmental causes, US…

Started by Nym

10 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by deanna munson

Some of My Best Friends Are Germs - Michael Pollan

Michael PollanThe New York Times Magazine, May 15, 2013 I can tell you the exact date that I began to think of myself in the first-person…

Started by Nym

0 Dec 23, 2014

HAARP, Project NIMBUS, and the Fire of the Gods by Jim Lee

HAARP, Project NIMBUS, and the Fire of the Gods by Jim Lee This article is part of the series: HAARP and the Sky HeatersAlso see our S…

Started by rose

1 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Martin Harris

Scientists seek volunteers willing to have genetic code published on internet

The hunt is on for 100,000 British volunteers to post their genetic information online in the name of science, as a North American open-ac…

Started by Nym

2 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Nym

Gold found growing in eucalyptus trees in world-first CSIRO research ~ Perth Australia

Geoscientists in Perth have discovered gold particles in the leaves, twigs and bark of eucalyptus trees, claiming a "eureka" moment which c…

Started by rose

9 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Rainbow Cat

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service