Latest Activity

Alexandra Johans shared Sarah Hornibrooke's photo on Facebook
2 minutes ago
Jodi commented on Jodi's video
1 hour ago
clyde wainwright replied to Martin Harris's discussion London Parliement: Terror Attack
2 hours ago
Sarah Hornibrooke commented on Sarah Hornibrooke's photo
2 hours ago
Sarah Hornibrooke posted a photo
2 hours ago
Susan replied to Martin Harris's discussion Hager's New Book: Hit And Run. SAS, Afghanistan, The Meaning Of Honour
2 hours ago
Susan favorited Martin Harris's discussion Hager's New Book: Hit And Run. SAS, Afghanistan, The Meaning Of Honour
2 hours ago
Nym replied to Martin Harris's discussion London Parliement: Terror Attack
3 hours ago
Nym replied to Martin Harris's discussion London Parliement: Terror Attack
5 hours ago
Susan replied to rose's discussion Biofilm and Nano - Literally A Plateful
6 hours ago
George W. Reichel favorited rose's discussion This weeks links - Simin
7 hours ago
rose posted a discussion
7 hours ago
rose commented on rose's photo
8 hours ago
John de Rothschild replied to George W. Reichel's discussion Rising Tide of Antisemitism
8 hours ago
Trent commented on Martin Harris's blog post "Step Away From The Fence And Put Away The Camera!"
8 hours ago
Jennifer Goddard replied to George W. Reichel's discussion Rising Tide of Antisemitism
8 hours ago
Jennifer Goddard replied to George W. Reichel's discussion Rising Tide of Antisemitism
8 hours ago
steve replied to Martin Harris's discussion London Parliement: Terror Attack
9 hours ago
Sarah Hornibrooke replied to rose's discussion David Rockefeller Dies at Age 101
9 hours ago
exposing the lies replied to George W. Reichel's discussion Rising Tide of Antisemitism
10 hours ago

Members

EVERYONE should listen to this.

On the Trail of Deadly Chemtrails

JUNE 15, 2015   AFP   

23_23_Chemtrails

AFP AUDIO INTERVIEW

Buy Book Button

How far will the global elite go to gain total control of the planet?

Judging from the way our own government eavesdrops and spies on the entire planet, the recent moves to force vaccinations on everyone, and the general development of the police state, it would be safe to say that the powers-that-be have no bounds.

According to historiographer Elana Freeland, the globalists’ ultimate prize is control of Earth’s ionosphere in order to control the weather and use it as a weapon to control the world’s population. And ominously, as she so eloquently reveals in her book Chemtrails, HAARP, and the “Full Spectrum Dominance” of Planet Earth, they are on course to do just that.

Dave Gahary sat down with Ms. Freeland to discuss her book in this informative interview (36:07).

- See more at: http://americanfreepress.net/?p=25207#sthash.4oUMZ5bd.dpuf

Views: 592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guarantee some of the information will be a shock for some here.

Much to learn.

Once again Elana - We salute you.

Thanks will listen tomorrow  

Excellent interview.  Very knowledgeable regarding chemtrail.  I take my hat of to Elana Freeland.  Many thanks to both Rose for posting as well.

Share it around sister!

Excellent thank you.

Elana have you come across this person, Dr Chris Exley ? An expert on aluminum

▶ Vaccine Safety Conference Session 16 Dr. Christopher Exley - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKfbkeQyw84

Dr. Christopher Exley- The Systemic Toxicity of Aluminium Adjuvants. Dr. Christopher Exley is the Reader in Bioinorganic Chemistry at The Birchall Centre, Keele University in Staffordshire and Honorary Professor at the UHI Millennium Institute. Exley is a biologist (University of Stirling) with a PhD in the ecotoxicology of aluminium (University of Stirling). His research career (1984-present) has focused upon an intriguing paradox; 'how the third most abundant element of the Earth's crust (aluminium) is non-essential and largely inimical to life'. Investigating this mystery has required research in myriad fields from the basic inorganic chemistry of the reaction of aluminium and silicon to the potentially complex biological availability of aluminium in humans. Exley is also fascinated by the element silicon in relation to living things which, as the second most abundant element of the Earth's crust, is also almost devoid of biological function. One possible function of silicon is to keep aluminium out of biology (biota) and this area of study forms a large part of Exley's research.

VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION AT 44min For aluminum detoxing easily with mineral water high in silicon.

He is quoted in the recent article about bee die off and high amounts of aluminum in their brains.

Bees 'may be developing form of animal Alzheimer's' - Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/wildlife/11654351/Bees-may-be...

The doctor who is working on our son to get high levels of aluminum out of him, has based his research on Chris Exley's. We are using a product called Biosil which is silica combined with choline. It is marketed for hair and nails in the USA. The combination pulls heavy metals from bones and tissue. If our doctor gets good enogh results Biosil will do double blind studies to confirm this. We have all been using it. You do get sore joints when you start. Our son has just had another test to measure Al levels so I will update you with results. All very exciting.

Please do Fiona and the very best of luck to you

Would love an update on this protocol Fiona!! Thanks for the information!!

There is a problem here.... chemicals which constitute the chemtrail being added to the JP8 fuel mixtures would mean that the existence of stop/ start chemtrails would not be possible because the engine would need be shut down in flight in order to stop the chemtrail. The existence of stop/start chemtrails means a separate system beyond fuel additives. It would also mean a continuous trail at all altitudes as well as at ground level if the chemtrail chemicals were added to fuel  ?

I agree Bill. I sat on a plane to NZ just behind the wing where engine exhaust was visible. Just after leaving Australia at Lakes Entrance the sprayer was turned on. It remained on for about half an hour and then turned off. I have pictures of before and after. As I left EK406 I asked the pilot why they were spraying. He made a dumb comment about " where are all the chemicals" as he looked around the tarmack. I said" not down here, up there with all the other chemtrails at 30, 000'". He just mumble and moved on to another person.
This is still a mystery- probably toxic additives to fuel, plus extra that feeds into exhaust when switched on. The visible trail came from the exhaust.

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service