Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
-Buddha

Thanks to @CalciteAsh for the article: Climate Change and Geoengineering: Artificially Cooling Planet Eart... by Hannah Osborne, July 21, 2017

After millions of concerned citizens resoundingly denounced the airline industry for clouding their skies, after all the media mockery of the chemtrail community, a stunning admission from the scientific community: if climate engineers melt cirrus clouds we may never need to do Stratospheric Aerosol Injection (SAI), a form of Geoengineering Solar Radiation Management (SRM) to cool the planet. This statement follows Chuck Long’s statement from NOAA’s Earth Systems Research Lab that aircraft are “accidentally geoengineering” the planet with ice haze. With masterfully planned verbal ninjitsu these scientists conflate weather modification and geoengineering, cloud seeding and cloud thinning, and cloud condensation nuclei (CCN, aerosols, or cloud seeds) suddenly become ice-nucleating particles (INP). I will now clear the air on the shady nature of Cirrus Cloud Seeding and help you understand the seriousness of Cirrus Clouds!

Read more @ Climate Viewer News

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Geoengineering is The New Mafia,
Obtusely-Organised Criminality.

Forgive me for typing such
a tautologically-obvious axiom.

MikeR

I'm looking at some geoengineered weather out the window right now. They sure are making a mess of things!

Horrid mess. The droughts seem to noe be rotating to different countries, fall like weather along the eastern us coast etc.

I can't say I'm missing last years rain (rained for a year in my neck of the woods) that was slammed into NZ's West coast by Navy operations in the Tasman.  I told folk that the navy would be deployed to the West Coast of the US after they had practiced on us and that's exactly what they did.  Clif Highs data warned of the weather chaos on the coast of the US, and I assure you, they had a ball practicing on us (as usual).  LAKES FROM THE SKY.  We now know that term up close and personal like.

Clifs data said the coasts would flood and inland (on the big continents) would burn.

Firefighters already warning of big fire season ahead for OZ.

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service