2 baby triplets found dead in crib morning after after ‘Wellness Visit’

September 25, 2017

cebook
Tweet on Twitter

Our hearts are breaking right now for single mother Sarah Owens, 29, who found two of her five-month-old baby boys not breathing ( sources say already deceased) in their crib Saturday morning. She had taken them to the local clinic on Friday, the day before, for a scheduled wellness visit.

Initially, carbon monoxide poisoning was suspected for the deaths but it has since been ruled out by police.. However, authorities are carrying out tests and having post-mortems done on the sweet babies, Charlie and Noah. They are survived by their last brother alive, Ethan.

“A South Wales Police spokesman said: ‘At 10.05am emergency services attended an address in the Wildmill area of Bridgend to a report of two young children, two of triplets, who were found not breathing.

Read more at Source

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did they get vaccines?

That is my question,also. If Vaccines were administered at the wellness visit the day before, Thank God the surviving triplet did not succumb to the same fate as his two brother's.
My heart goes out to the mother and family.

Vaccinations start at six weeks of age.  They probably received their second or third dose at this visit.  The autopsy may find bleeding on the cerebellum which is what was being covered up as Shaken Baby Syndrome.

Exactly what I was thinking,John. Question is,How did the third triplet survive?

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service