An open letter to Paula Bennett from Ashley.

Paula Lee Bennett (born 9 April 1969) is the Deputy Prime Minister of New Zealand, Deputy Leader of the National Party, and MP for Upper Harbour.

Bennett holds the Cabinet portfolios of State Services, Women, Tourism, Police, and Climate Change Issues.

Bennett previously represented the electorate of Waitakere, which was abolished prior to the 2014 general election.

FB keeps removing Ashley's post, Paula obviously doesn't want this out there, too much info about her past... please share.

Glenn Holmes

An open letter to Paula Bennett from Ashley.

I would like you to explain to the public a few things from your past. do you remember the Napier tattoo club? because I remember you and your partner at the time Allan aka . This is what i remember as one of the children of members of that club,my mother and her now late husband were members of that same club. why have you change the laws that helped you get where you are . i stayed at your place in tutira the place you lived whilst receiving the Dpb, at the same time buying your house in taupo with help from the government. at the same time also renting a house in wellesley road So you are an actual law breaking citizen...

Here is how and its just the start;

1.   Living in tutira with your partner who was working full time whist receiving a benefit.
  2.   You were also defrauding the government by renting a house at the same time in wellesley road. when you were staying with Allan in tutira...
  3. at the very same time as your house in taupo was being supplemented by housing new Zealand.

That's three counts of fraud you have never been held accountable for.

I remember a lot from when i was a kid of you and ill say it you were also a drunk and a drug user. many a night at the club you would laugh about throwing tricks at stag park whilst working there. Hold on so you were getting assistance to buy a housing nz house in taupo, renting a house in wellesly road and living with allan in tutira and at the same time working. You are a fraud in every meaning of the word.i saw you many times drunk ,stoned and high on class a drugs ,in front of children, me my sisters and your own daughter. You even once slapped my face 5 times because some one stole some booze from the table and you blamed me and my sister for it. i was ten years old so that makes you a child abuser and me your victim. you are a racist because i was the little black cunt that stole you booze,I was ten Paula what the hell did i want your booze for. do remember me now. any way paula im sending this to parliament, all news channels , all social media, all forums i can find, 60 minutes, fair go and to any one else i can find . you will be exposed as will your government.

You are not any ones deputy prime minister .as you have to be voted in by the public and you were not, neither was your boss bill. you are seated illegally . so leave because we the people dont want you.

yours in absolute sincere disrespect

Ashley Farrell

Views: 12124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A comment in a Reddit post about a petition to start an inquiry into the fraud allegations against Paula Bennett mentioned that it was common knowledge among WINZ workers that Paula Bennett had her records altered. The comment was deleted in a few hours - Which is disturbing and suspicious. 

Welcome to the forum Dominican  and thanks for that info.  Good luck to the watchers for deleting that comment here.

Have been waiting for something to feed through the media regarding this but the focus is on a green party members fraud instead.  Nice side step they took - throw someone else under the bus instead.

Pam Vernon of Rangatiki Environmental posted this recently.

“Every year the IRD identifies about $1.2 BILLION [fraud]committed by NZ business people .
Yes..EVERY year.
It discovers around $30 million in welfare fraud (tiny by comparison)

Yet , as Dr Marriott discovered – welfare fraudsters are far more likely to be sent to prison than white collar criminals.”

More

The usual shit. Nothing changes. One rule for them, another for us.

I believe in Karma, Bennet will get what's coming. But if Karma needs a helping hand......

Hi Dominican. Welcome also & that's very interesting (tho not surprizing info bout Paula). I agree  Rose, re the Metiria smoke screen. This post link has Vinny's interview with Ashley which is very telling also case folks haven't seen it. If you wanted to scale the crimes then Paula out does Metiria by a long shot. https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/what-the-met...

Makes ya sick really when you look also at Bill English's carry on with his dodgy claiming on one of his houses he was renting out & agreeing to pay back a lot of thousands of dollars. And Key, well he really takes the cake doesn't he. Metiria's the sacrificial cow.

on the SA topic & possible pollies with name suppression, has anybody seen this? shared a meme today unwittingly (that implied connection to a politician) total outrage at that, plus link not working, then went to find a link & found this. Maybe it's been shared here  already .. 

https://justindavisfiles.wordpress.com/

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service