Cat 4 Hurricane Harvey forecast to stall and loop de loop over nuclear plant in Matagorda County

There is a nuclear plant directly in the path of this monster storm. Weather warfare?

While this is a calamity in the making, I saw the mayor of San Antonio welcoming all evacuees, even undocumented, no questions asked. Airbnb also generously offered to house them. Let's hope and pray people's good intentions help to save the nuclear plant.

I won't even get into the name angle until later, the situation is stressful enough as it is.

Views: 652

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aw Cat, it is just terrible on every front. People and weather, how they behave, or are made to behave. 

Wishing you all the best. Keep up the better weather thoughts, that is hard to do when she's augmented like this. A bit like talking to a car rather than a horse. No spirit connection found easily.

This is what they do with their Ivy League educations,Crap! A bunch of good kids indoctrinated into a system of how to create Death and Destruction!

Shared in chat by cuzzie

CuzzieBro

https://youtu.be/sBAd77C9RmQ use your own judgement

Have you seen this Bro . Odd words again, AT THE BEGINNING "... tropical storm Irma is going to stay in a VERY FAVORABLE place for further development" 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/847907/Tropical-Storm-Irma-pa...

I just posted this in comments for the video you posted above and now it is gone.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency said it wants to accelerate buyouts of repeatedly flooded properties in Houston - swamped yet again, this time by Tropical Storm Harvey - and keep the federal government from paying to rebuild homes time and time again.

It's not yet clear how many in Houston might be offered such buyouts. Roy Wright, the FEMA official who runs the National Flood Insurance Program, said in an interview on Thursday that he was working on a plan but declined to provide details.

"I've got to make sure I can make the program work," Wright said.

Read more

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service