During the 1980s, three mysterious ads in the Sydney Herald foretold Australia’s current micro chipping of its citizens

https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com/2017/03/12/during-the-1...read more:From NaturalNews late last year:

“Your body is no longer yours: Australia has become the first country to microchip its citizens

You may not have noticed, but there are two kinds of countries in the world these days: Dictatorships led by authoritarians and democracies that are slowly being taken over by authoritarians. Put Australia into the latter.

Organic & Healthy reports that the land Down Under has become the first nation to begin microchipping its citizens, though NBC News predicted some years ago that, by 2017, Americans would all be microchipped.”

You can read the rest of that article at this link (note unless you are familiar with this topic you will need to read it for the background information):

http://www.naturalnews.com/055647_microchip_implants_surveillance.html

The Micro Chip

Microchip_rfid_rice.jpgAn implantable microchip the size of a grain of rice (Photo: Wikimedia)

On reading the above article only recently,  it reminded me of the late Kiwi evangelist/investigative author, Barry Smith whose lectures I heard in the Rangitikei during the 1970s. He caught on to this subject through his Biblical research (mark of the beast in Revelations) & although termed conspiracy at the time by many, he warned people that this was coming. Before we ever heard it called the ‘new world order’ he was traveling and  speaking both nationally and internationally on this topic (global governance aka one world government) from the 1970s through to 2002 when he passed away. The microchip topic has been popping up on a fairly regular basis courtesy of mainstream media, getting all the world’s citizens used to the idea for quite some time now. Decades in fact.Being the days before the internet, and because he was traveling a lot, he gathered many newspaper clippings along the way. Folks also sent these to him from their respective countries. Of course he was traveling and lecturing during the era when Rogernomics and the big experiment wrecked our country seeing full employment and full sovereignty gone by increments. Those traitors who introduced these treasonous economic policies were given high paying jobs abroad when their terms ended. To read all of this information including the clippings, you can obtain his books online at his website or find them in second hand stores. I obtained almost all of them in a Christchurch online second hand book site. His first book was called ‘Warning’. You will also find his many lectures posted on Youtube.

read more: https://envirowatchrangitikei.wordpress.com/2017/03/12/during-the-1...

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember lots of talk about microchipping back in the 80s. Most thought it was conspiracy claptrap, but, as usual......

Something else I've been aware of quietly for some time is that the 80's was the beginning of the alien abduction phenomenon, which centred upon hidden memories of abduction victims with recall of being, take note!... implanted with a tracking device of some sort.

What if the Aliens themselves are a screen memory for a deeper layer of erased memory/missing time? How many people have been secretly microchipped and given a false memory of abduction?

What if listening to some of that music GH was showing could be enough to implant those images? Add headphones, fall asleep after a few green puffs and ..... who knows.

Storing data in a single atom proved possible by IBM researchers

https://techcrunch.com/2017/03/08/storing-data-in-a-single-atom-pro...

Is smaller easier?Micro chips may well be out of date.

I dare say many are already chipped. I've heard of ex jail inmates finding they've been chipped. So many methods of delivery too, food, vaccines, etc etc. Some interesting thoughts there.

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service