Latest Activity

Nym replied to rose's discussion London fire: Twelve confirmed dead but police expect further fatalities after tower block blaze – latest updates
2 hours ago
Martin Harris commented on rose's video
2 hours ago
Nym commented on Nym's video
2 hours ago
Sarah Travagline is now a member of The ConTrail
3 hours ago
Susan replied to rose's discussion NASA, Geoengineering and the Mysterious ‘Ship Trails’
3 hours ago
A photo by rose was featured
7 hours ago
Graeme H commented on rose's video
9 hours ago
cats pajamas replied to rose's discussion London fire: Twelve confirmed dead but police expect further fatalities after tower block blaze – latest updates
9 hours ago
rose posted videos
11 hours ago
Danielle commented on Nym's video
15 hours ago
Danielle replied to rose's discussion London fire: Twelve confirmed dead but police expect further fatalities after tower block blaze – latest updates
15 hours ago
Bill Blyth replied to rose's discussion London fire: Twelve confirmed dead but police expect further fatalities after tower block blaze – latest updates
17 hours ago
Steve K commented on rose's photo
20 hours ago
Jennifer Goddard commented on Nym's video
20 hours ago
Jennifer Goddard replied to rose's discussion FBI Begs Judge Not to Release its 60-Page 9/11 Slide Show
20 hours ago
George W. Reichel shared rose's discussion on Facebook
20 hours ago
Jennifer Goddard replied to rose's discussion NASA, Geoengineering and the Mysterious ‘Ship Trails’
21 hours ago
exposing the lies replied to rose's discussion Data Indicates Cell Phones Expose Consumers To Radiation Levels Higher Than Manufacturers Claim, Says The French Government in the group EMF and EMR Information and Support
21 hours ago
exposing the lies joined Joy Mahurin's group
21 hours ago
George W. Reichel shared rose's discussion on Twitter
22 hours ago

Members

London fire: Twelve confirmed dead but police expect further fatalities after tower block blaze – latest updates

Seventy-five people treated in six hospitals as hundreds of firefighters remain at the scene of blaze at Grenfell Tower near Notting Hill in west London

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/live/2017/jun/14/grenfell-tower...

Views: 472

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So far I've refrained from commenting or publishing on this news until a clearer picture emerges. And a picture is emerging. Yesterday's paper was all "Thank God (Or should that be Allah) it was Rammadan, and all those Muslim folk were awake and on hand to save the day. Almost everyone interviewed on TV was Islamic. I'm still not sure what the agenda is exactly, but it certainly seems to be both a promo and sympathy piece for Islam, and no doubt a witch hunt for the neglectful landlords.

Please guys be mindful that I have nothing against the faith of Islam (I believe in cultural and religious tolerance and diversity), I'm just observing what is being portrayed in the media.

I wonder where they're going with this?

A new high rise?

A new high rise made from stacked containers...??

No one hurt, no one killed - that's the best outcome of all. The rest is open to anyone's guess. The elete reclaim land and property at will. Nothing new there.

where are the missing people?

exactly, middle of the night & 600 tenants?.. doesn't add up

At least 500 - 600 will have perished.  See this... http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/06/17/525600/500-residents-died-i...

Theresa May refuses to meet with the victims.

Wait for the push to introduce a compulsory national DNA database because of the problems they will have in identifying the victims.

A new initiative in Italy will allow blood donors to receive a free ticket to the Vatican Museums http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/donate-blood-get-free-admiss...

Possibly, or perhaps they already have everyone's DNA profile form birth since the controllers plan their agendas decades in advance.

Ok now that is CREEPY Doreen!

Interesting interview on The Richie Allen Show with musician Peaky Saku who grew up in Greenfell Tower. Looking like its filling all the agendas, just tick the boxes.

https://www.davidicke.com/article/415890/musician-peaky-saku-media-...

Brilliant interview CP. Well worth the listen. I heard Peaky when MS interviewed him. the locals know what's going down. And the private public partnerships are Agenda 21. Just been reading The Sustainable Prince (charlie) on that. Developers don't want poor people sitting there on their prime real estate sucking up their profits. Those principles are outworking here in nz right now. It's everywhere.

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service