NorCAL Torch Fires; How the Firestorms Were Created

Published on Oct 11, 2017
Even the head of Cal Fire for the state said on CNN he had no idea what started the over 60 strikes that came out of nowhere in the middle of the night without warning. Sudden, unexplainable winds kicked up to 60-70mph, blue flashes and sparks were seen above by many, including me. Cars were torched, yet trees untouched. the car tire rubber and glass were nowhere to be found and homes were reduced to unrecognizable rubble. Glass and rubber take thousands of degrees to melt which means these fires generated there own direct heat, like a directed energy butane torch, except they are using directed energy LASER technology to pulse the plasma clouds, stir the wind for energy and release up to a trillion watts of laser power at any one source. This is why cars and homes completely melted but shrubs, leaves, plants and neighbors houses, were untouched.

Views: 310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think these fires are being used like sheep dogs to shepherd people into holding paddocks and the rest can be seen with what has and is happening in the Caribbean.   Depopulation, starvation, disappearance.

Bds Champ

Could this start Forest fires?

The weapon in question: Boeing's "CHAMP," short for Counter-electronics High-powered Microwave Advanced Missile Project. It's essentially the old nuclear electromagnetic pulse weapon that we used to worry so much about -- but without the nuclear part. CHAMP carries a small generator that emits microwaves to fry electronics with pinpoint accuracy. It targets not nations or cities but individual buildings, blacking out their electronics rather than blowing up physical targets (or people).

What makes CHAMP even more interesting is that, unlike a nuclear electromagnetic pulse weapon, which fires once, blacking out entire nation-states, CHAMP can fire multiple times, pinpointing and blacking out only essential targets.

link:https://www.fool.com/investing/general/2015/05/24/boeing-unveils-el...

Great video Renate,Thank You. It comes to mind,could fires start from ground level upward? It has occurred before,roots of trees transferring fire from one root system to another.

I hope all this helps to wake up more people because that is the only thing good about what they are doing to us. Thanks Rose 

I wonder how long before parts/or all of NZ is put on lock down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY25pWNGQi0

well the 30yr anniversary of cyclone Bola is in March next yr so I'm sure they'll try rustle up something before then and given the state of my ears blocking then unblocking and itching all hrs of the day and nite this week plus 'spider crawl' sensation along my right cheek bone which first became noticeable back in Aug/Sept, we might even get a bash from above for the new moon this Friday and I'm over even being sarcastic tho it could sound that way to some, because too much is happening already and this is Real. Bird just hit my window now.tryin to tell me something.

Hi Rainbow Cat. Have put Orgone Blasters around B.O.I. up to Kaitaia, went up one coast down the other finished Kaikohe round to Kawakawa and then home. Some placed Russell, west of Ak, a few centre Ak, and a few Whangarei. If you would like some give me address where to send like e.g. off the top of my head...either petrol station or local dairy - or somewhere you're known, and will post. They're not professionally made but, I have been told, very powerful. Can't do harm ... may do some good! I have them in my home but unfortunately they haven't eliminated high pitch in L ear but that may be due to what's in head that shouldn't be. Otherwise all good.
Sorry about bird. Chirping in a higher place and happy as Larry! Stay safe. Yah Bless

RSS

© 2018   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service