Latest Activity

Lee Jun-fan replied to Martin Harris's discussion Pike River Tragedy: Six Years Later, Disturbing Secret Footage Emerges
2 hours ago
jeffrey goober wefferson commented on jeffrey goober wefferson's blog post ON THE BRINK RADIO #198 PETER EYRE, INVESTIGATIVE RESEARCHER on MILITARY-INDUSTRIAL IMPACT ON MARINE LIFE, HYDRO-CARBON FRAUD, DU & AGENDA 21+
3 hours ago
catio favorited Martin Harris's blog post Christchurch, Booz Allen Hamilton And The 2030 Agenda
3 hours ago
catio favorited Martin Harris's blog post Christchurch, Booz Allen Hamilton And The 2030 Agenda
3 hours ago
jeffrey goober wefferson posted a blog post
3 hours ago
jeffrey goober wefferson commented on Martin Harris's blog post Christchurch, Booz Allen Hamilton And The 2030 Agenda
3 hours ago
Martin Harris commented on Verna Smith's status
3 hours ago
Jeffrey posted a video
4 hours ago
linda smith shared Martin Harris's discussion on Facebook
4 hours ago
Verna Smith posted a status
"It has been some time since I have been on here. My health had taken a turn for the worse, very thankful to be up and about again. I continu"
4 hours ago
Verna Smith posted a photo
4 hours ago
Verna Smith shared rose's photo on Facebook
5 hours ago
Verna Smith shared rose's photo on Facebook
5 hours ago
Martin Harris posted a discussion
6 hours ago
exposing the lies commented on George W. Reichel's video
12 hours ago
renate commented on George W. Reichel's video
13 hours ago
George W. Reichel posted a video

Trump (like Bush) Sold America to Israel and the Neoconservatives

Bbecause we have yet to prosecute George W. Bush and the Neoconservatives who bludgeon America to death in the Middle East, Obama invaded Libya on a false pr...
14 hours ago
Rainbow Cat commented on Saru G's photo
19 hours ago
Rainbow Cat commented on Martin Harris's blog post Christchurch, Booz Allen Hamilton And The 2030 Agenda
19 hours ago
Rainbow Cat favorited Martin Harris's blog post Christchurch, Booz Allen Hamilton And The 2030 Agenda
19 hours ago

Members

With its bizarre claim to have been found in a surplus IBM copy machine in 1986 by a Boeing Aircraft employee, Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars takes its place among those 'elite blueprints' for control of the planet, second only to the well known treatise The Protocols of Zion.

Dated May 1979, Silent Weapons called for a "quiet revolution" through economic engineering, using such methods as economic shock testing and paper inductance/inflation (exchanging true value for inflated currency), and balancing the system by killing off the true creditors of this exchange (the public) in constant wars.

Silent Weapons was first published for mass consumption by the late William Cooper in his 1991 underground sensation, Behold a Pale Horse.

A few versions of this document also appeared later on the internet along with remarks to the effect that the paranoid manifesto was probably penned by Cooper himself.

Cooper, a former Naval Intelligence Officer with a purported 38-level above-top secret clearance, claimed to have read this report in a "Naval Intelligence Majority Twelve file," and that it was authored by the Bilderberg Group. Cooper states in his book that it was given to him by someone named Tom Young.

The following document is taken from two sources:

The first, was acquired on a website listing as its source the book titled Behold A Pale Horse by William Cooper; Light Technology Publishing, 1991.

The second source is a crudely copied booklet which does not contain a copyright notice, or a publishers name. With the exception of the Forward, the Preface, the main thing that was missing from the first source was the illustrations. As we began comparing the two, we realized that the illustrations, and the accompanying text (also missing from the first) made up a significant part of the document. This has now been restored by The Lawful Path, and so far as I know, is the only internet copy available complete with the illustrations.

We have no first-hand knowledge that this document is genuine, however many of the concepts contained herein are certainly reasonable, important, and bear strong consideration.

If anyone has additional knowledge about the source of this document; has better copies of the illustrations than the ones posted here; has any missing pieces to this document, or has any comments which can improve upon the quality of this document, we will appreciate your comments.

Forward

This manuscript was delivered to our offices by an unknown person. We did not steal the document, nor are we involved with any theft from the United States Government, and we did not get the document by way of any dishonest methods. We feel that we are not endangering the "National Security" by reproducing this document, quite the contrary; it has been authenticated and we feel that we are not only within our rights to publish it, but morally bound to do so.

Regarding the training manual, you may have detected that we had to block out the marginal notes made by the selectee at the C.I.A. Training Center, but I can assure you that the manual is authentic, and was printed for the purpose of introducing the selectee to the conspiracy. It has been authenticated by four different technical writers for Military Intelligence, one just recently retired who wants very much to have this manual distributed throughout the world, and one who is still employed as an Electronics Engineer by the Federal Government, and has access to the entire series of Training Manuals. One was stationed in Hawaii, and held the highest security clearance in the Naval Intelligence, and another who is now teaching at a university, and has been working with the Central Intelligence Agency for a number of years, and wants out before the axe falls on the conspirators.

We believed that the entire world should know about this plan, so we distributed internationally one-hundred of these manuscripts, to ask individuals at top level positions their opinions. The consensus opinion was to distribute this to as many people as who wanted it, to the end that they would not only understand that "War" had been declared against them, but would be able to properly identify the true enemy to Humanity.

Delamer Duverus

Preface

Conspiracy theories are nothing new to history. Plots to "kill Caesar" and overthrow Rome abounded, for instance. however, it is seldom that concrete clues to such plots come to light, and are generally known.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, An Introduction Programming Manual was uncovered quite by accident on July 7, 1986 when an employee of Boeing Aircraft Co. purchased a surplus IBM copier for scrap parts at a sale, and discovered inside details of a plan, hatched in the embryonic days of the "Cold War" which called for control of the masses through manipulation of industry, peoples' pastimes, education and political leanings. It called for a quiet revolution, putting brother against brother, and diverting the public's attention from what is really going on.

The document you are about to read is real. It is reprinted in its virgin form, with diagrams, as a touch of reality.

http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.co.nz/2008/03/silent-weapon... 

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THanks catio - the copy that was posted on the COnTrail in 2011 is now inactive. Will resend this - it is still jsut as valid as it ever was (more so in fact)

Extract from the paper

Descriptive Introduction of the Silent Weapon

Everything that is expected from an ordinary weapon is expected from a silent weapon by its creators, but only in its own manner of functioning.

It shoots situations, instead of bullets; propelled by data processing, instead of chemical reaction (explosion); originating from bits of data, instead of grains of gunpowder; from a computer, instead of a gun; operated by a computer programmer, instead of a marksman; under the orders of a banking magnate, instead of a military general.

It makes no obvious explosive noises, causes no obvious physical or mental injuries, and does not obviously interfere with anyone's daily social life.

Yet it makes an unmistakable "noise," causes unmistakable physical and mental damage, and unmistakably interferes with the daily social life, i.e., unmistakable to a trained observer, one who knows what to look for.

The public cannot comprehend this weapon, and therefore cannot believe that they are being attacked and subdued by a weapon.

The public might instinctively feel that something is wrong, but that is because of the technical nature of the silent weapon, they cannot express their feeling in a rational way, or handle the problem with intelligence. Therefore, they do not know how to cry for help, and do not know how to associate with others to defend themselves against it.

When a silent weapon is applied gradually, the public adjusts/adapts to its presence and learns to tolerate its encroachment on their lives until the pressure (psychological via economic) becomes too great and they crack up.

Therefore, the silent weapon is a type of biological warfare. It attacks the vitality, options, and mobility of the individuals of a society by knowing, understanding, manipulating, and attacking their sources of natural and social energy, and their physical, mental, and emotional strengths and weaknesses.

Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars

Short List of Outputs

Outputs — create controlled situations — manipulation of the economy, hence society — control by control of compensation and income.

Sequence:

1. allocates opportunities.
  2. destroys opportunities.
  3. controls the economic environment.
  4. controls the availability of raw materials.
  5. controls capital.
  6. controls bank rates.
  7. controls the inflation of the currency.
  8. controls the possession of property.
  9. controls industrial capacity.
  10. controls manufacturing.
  11. controls the availability of goods (commodities).
  12. controls the prices of commodities.
  13. controls services, the labor force, etc.
  14. controls payments to government officials.
  15. controls the legal functions.
  16. controls the personal data files — uncorrectable by the party slandered.
  17. controls advertising.
  18. controls media contact.
  19. controls material available for T.V. viewing
  20. disengages attention from real issues.
  21. engages emotions.
  22. creates disorder, chaos, and insanity.
  23. controls design of more probing tax forms.
  24. controls surveillance.
  25. controls the storage of information.
  26. develops psychological analyses and profiles of individuals.
  27. controls legal functions [repeat of 15]
  28. controls sociological factors.
  29. controls health options.
  30. preys on weakness.
  31. cripples strengths.
  32. leaches wealth and substance.

Diversion, the Primary Strategy

Experience has prevent that the simplest method of securing a silent weapon and gaining control of the public is to keep the public undisciplined and ignorant of the basic system principles on the one hand, while keeping them confused, disorganized, and distracted with matters of no real importance on the other hand.

This is achieved by:

• disengaging their minds; sabotaging their mental activities; providing a low-quality program of public education in mathematics, logic, systems design and economics; and discouraging technical creativity.
  • engaging their emotions, increasing their self-indulgence and their indulgence in emotional and physical activities, by:
    • unrelenting emotional affrontations and attacks (mental and emotional rape) by way of constant barrage of sex, violence, and wars in the media – especially the T.V. and the newspapers.
    • giving them what they desire – in excess – "junk food for thought" – and depriving them of what they really need.

• rewriting history and law and subjecting the public to the deviant creation, thus being able to shift their thinking from personal needs to highly fabricated outside priorities.

These preclude their interest in and discovery of the silent weapons of social automation technology.

The general rule is that there is a profit in confusion; the more confusion, the more profit. Therefore, the best approach is to create problems and then offer solutions.

Diversion Summary

Media: Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance.

Schools: Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.

Entertainment: Keep the public entertainment below a sixth-grade level.

Work: Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals.

Consent, the Primary Victory

Ill have a peak at this you tube flick...It Is relevant...Seems like Voltaire is correct every way we look with To learn who rules over you you need to find out who you are not allowed to criticise.  Notice the last item...Work: Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals.  This is why we cant have a sane public conversation.  They have rigged every direction.  Personally I am getting comfortable enough in my skin to be gently (sometimes not when Im shut out) outpoken on issues where Im one of a kind in the line up.  Very happy to never fear now of looking kooky given my $10,000 wager for anyone who wants to prove me wrong on a whole series of subjects. Its all theirs for the taking.   They are welcome to clean out a dedicated amount I show people in an account. Mind you only shown the account once on iphone.  Shuts people up and makes them think.  

We are very happy to have you and your thoughts here. I am often left pondering your shares catio.

I might just do the same - 10,000 wager.

William Cooper in his 1991 underground sensation, Behold a Pale Horse.

I actually bought this book many years ago,because I knew William Cooper  was speaking the truth, being such an experienced man and one of the 1st at his level to speak out to the public...

Even his death shocked me, because he was murdered by the local police and it all reeks of a set up, as they were not in uniform, showed no warrant,and driving a private vehicle.

http://therundownlive.com/bill-cooper-predicted-911-june-2001-kille...

But the most amazing thing was William Cooper knew what was coming 9/11.

He revealed this a few days before he was Murdered.

Thanks Cato for bringing it all back, the masses go into amnesia and forget how many people die trying to tell them about our controllers,

Hi Everyone, This copy seems to be coming up incomplete in my browser. Here's a link to another version of this document. It has a more complete (perhaps "Full") deck of diagrams: http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

The math is truly dehumanizing.

Thank you Laurens

I read A Pale Horse and it is well worth the read and will be reading this tomorrow

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service