Latest Activity

Sarah Hornibrooke replied to rose's discussion Privacy call to limit power usage monitoring
39 minutes ago
Laila commented on Nym's video
46 minutes ago
Laila favorited Nym's video
49 minutes ago
Sarah Hornibrooke replied to rose's discussion Privacy call to limit power usage monitoring
50 minutes ago
Laila commented on Nym's video
54 minutes ago
Alexandra Johans shared rose's discussion on Facebook
1 hour ago
rose posted discussions
1 hour ago
Susan replied to rose's discussion All Fish from Pacific Tested Positive for Fukushima
1 hour ago
Fiona replied to rose's discussion The Light Bulb Mafia in the group Health and Wellbeing
2 hours ago
Susan replied to rose's discussion Clif High Update - "The Global Financial System Reset is Happening Now "
2 hours ago
Fiona replied to rose's discussion The Light Bulb Mafia in the group Health and Wellbeing
2 hours ago
Susan commented on jeffrey goober wefferson's blog post ZBIGNIEW 'DOC TRONIC' BRZEZINSKI DEAD AT 89: AT LEAST HE WAS REALLY HUMAN (IF HE'S DEAD)
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Janie Langley replied to rose's discussion Clif High Update - "The Global Financial System Reset is Happening Now "
2 hours ago
Jennifer Neilson favorited rose's video
5 hours ago
rose posted a video

Resistance Without Anger - James Corbett

http://freemantv.com/ Can we have resistance without anger and anarchy without chaos? With A.I. technology like Watson, even lawyers are about to be obsolete...
6 hours ago
Nym replied to rose's discussion What You REALLY Need to Know About Manchester
6 hours ago
rose replied to John de Rothschild's discussion Seth Rich was murdered at the hospital.
6 hours ago
Aroha Kingi favorited rose's discussion Amnesty International: US Gave ISIS $1 Billion Worth of Arms in 2016
6 hours ago
Nym replied to John de Rothschild's discussion Seth Rich was murdered at the hospital.
6 hours ago

Members

The Flat Earthers Are Being Sent Into Every Real Truth Movement

Flat Earthers SYSTEMatically Being Used To Disrupt And Undermine Truth Movements Everywhere

Revisionist Historians for World Peace Submitted to The Millennium Report

maxresdefault-1

There is an insidious conspiracy at work throughout the entire Internet which seeks to destroy Truth Movements everywhere.  One of its organs of mischief is known as the Flat Earth Society (FES) and its explicit purpose is to take down every single truth-oriented website, blog and/or organization which permits an open comment section at the bottom of their posts and articles.

Here’s how they work:
Agents of the FES often begin by posting rather benign yet factual comments about NASA, which everyone now knows is a rogue agency which can rarely be trusted to tell the truth about particular scientific endeavors and galactic missions. That’s a no-brainer that everyone agrees with—NASA holds onto most of the truth and parcels out only the absolute minimum to the taxpayers who fund their space missions and other assorted projects.

The Flat Earthers then take advantage of this universal hatred of NASA for their spewing so much deception over so many years, and they use it to subtly garner support for their nonsensical Flat Earth Theory (FET).  When the time is right, the Flat Earthers will then start introducing utterly absurd notions about the Solar System and patently false concepts about the Earth’s relationship to the Sun.

They justify their preposterous sophistry and wacky ideas by routinely outing NASA as a serially prevaricating government agency, which they are — and then using their well-known deception as a justification to overturn the entire paradigm of modern astrophysics. Talk about throwing the baby out with the bath water.  There is no astronomical scientific truth that the Flat Earthers have left unassailed.  You name it — gravity, a spherical Earth and other planetary orbs, rotational movement of the planets. planetary revolutions around the Sun — they throw it all out and label it as “NASA lies”.

Once they do that in a very public Internet forum or chat room, website or blog comment section, they begin to stir up a LOT of trouble.  They pre-position sock-puppets in the same forums, blogs, etc, who will, with apparent spontaneity, support their silly and stupid comments about the Flat Earth Theory (FET).  The longer the comment thread, the more opportunity to draw in the unsuspecting into their outlandish web of deceit and deception.

They do this by presenting some entirely new and quite valid hypotheses which do introduce such concepts that are related to the Electric Universe; or that propose that the Solar System is also moving though space in a manner which defies the conventional scientific wisdom. There are many instances where the current scientific paradigm does completely fall down, by the way, and the FEs use these obvious flaws to take down the whole system of modern thought.

By so aggressively assaulting the conventional wisdom which is accepted by the vast majority of people on the planet, they then tar the reputation of the truth movement groups whose websites they have deliberately polluted with their obvious foolishness concerning their FLAT EARTH fantasies.

A Massive CIA Black Operation

Many are now suspicious that these relentless FE initiatives are so organized because they have the backing of those government agencies that do not want the truth (about anything) revealed. The CIA, FBI, DIA, NSA have long employed this signature MO which is determined to kill the messengers of truth anyway they can.  Ruining reputations has always been preferred to outright murder, which they also perpetrate when they deem it absolutely necessary. After all, the primary mandate for The Company (aka the C.I.A.) is to carry out their covert truth-silencing black operations.

The following comment was left on a major alternative website (BeforeItsNews.com) which clearly delineates some of the major farcical tenets of the Flat Earth Theory.  It’s not really a theory; rather it’s nothing but line of pure BS as the day is long … with a stray  corrected fact thrown in to string the gullible along.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/06/flat-earth-psyop-cia-b...

Views: 48

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

While I personally agree with this article, it's been made clear that we aren't doing the flat Earth subject here, so, that means guys like Nym and Vinyl Lady can't put their point across.

And that simply isn't fair play.

Don't forget ME Martin!..Im not a conspiracy theorist Lee, we all know they are crazy tin foil hat wearing retards, (Im a Conspiracy Analyst) and I  can demonstrate to anyone who has the time that the curvature of the Earth as stated in every textbook is patently wrong, its simply not there with prominent landmarks visible well beyond the accepted 'horizon'. 'Scientists' and pseudo-scientists will give atmospheric refraction and mirage effects as the explanation but this just isn't the case, in any weather as long as the air is clear, I can demonstrate a distinct lack of curvature.  As for the article however I do AGREE, there definitely is truth to the controlled opposition theory and FET is full of bogus claims. I saw a parallel with 911 and Alex Jones who would not even allow mention of the fact there were no planes that hit the towers, or the Pentagon or crashed at the designated site in Pennsylvania, but that's another story... anyone want a demonstration message me!

You can NOT navigate a boat or airplane from one point to another using the flat earth model, the math proves this so, and that's all I'll say on the matter! Amongst people I know they know me to be a 'conspiracy theorist' and this topic they immediately think I subscribe to this thought to my annoyance, so I did a little thinking and talked to an international pilot and the former Lyttleton harbour master and they suggested when I get hit with flat earth explain the math for global navigation dosen't lie.

All you have to do is fly somewhere to see the curve of the earth - or buy a telescope and look at the planets. No flying saucer discs up there - just spheres hanging in space. If the above article is true, we all need to make sure we double check all our facts and sources of truth, wherever they come from.
Wasn't aware this topic was taboo here? It could be good to have some healthy discussion around it. However I understand if you dont want to go there.
I did think this website was all about finding the truth - whatever that may be? We all get put out at times and don't belive what others do - but we are all on a quest. As soon as we worry about offending others and shutting uncomfortable subjects down - what are we doing?
For me it is not about insulting any person, but finding the truth, checking the motives and agendas of different beliefs and actions of organisations etc.
At the end of the day I am sure we can all agree to disagree on certain things? Your call.

"Wasn't aware this topic was taboo here? It could be good to have some healthy discussion around it. However I understand if you dont want to go there."

Rose informed us she didn't want flat Earth material on the site a couple of months ago. As an admin. I adhered to that wish and never raised the subject again, so I'm surprised to see it here. I guess not everyone got the memo.

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service