Latest Activity

Susan replied to rose's discussion We Speak of Amounts in the Trillions - How Can A Human Justify Asking To Be Paid $15 To Work?
6 minutes ago
Verviers Whatu posted a status
25 minutes ago
Elana Freeland replied to rose's discussion Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With in the group Health and Wellbeing
29 minutes ago
Profile IconElana Freeland and Wally Richards joined rose's group
29 minutes ago
Elana Freeland commented on Jodi's video
47 minutes ago
Susan Babudro commented on Jodi's video
2 hours ago
Susan Babudro favorited Jodi's video
2 hours ago
George W. Reichel shared rose's discussion on StumbleUpon
2 hours ago
Jodi posted a video

You might already be Microchipped - Leaked Docs Confirm Virtually Everything on Planet Tracked

100 Trillion Microscopic Tracking Chips Linking All Resources & People in Real Time Check this patent out https://www.google.com/patents/US6506148 Now look a...
3 hours ago
Marian commented on Pauly's photo
4 hours ago
Sarah Hornibrooke commented on Pauly's photo
5 hours ago
Pauly commented on Pauly's photo
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Linda Joy Adams favorited rose's discussion Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With
5 hours ago
Linda Joy Adams replied to rose's discussion Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With in the group Health and Wellbeing
5 hours ago
6 hours ago
rose commented on Pauly's photo
6 hours ago
2 photos by Pauly were featured
6 hours ago
rose commented on Pauly's photo
6 hours ago
6 hours ago

Members

The Sacred Plant: Healing Secrets Exposed - Episode 4: Treating Cancer

Consider joining the movement and helping support our mission by owning The Sacred Plant: Healing Secrets Exposed.

The entire series is available for pre-order at a 50% “early bird” discount until this Friday, June 16th.

When you choose to own the Platinum Package of The Sacred Plant: Healing Secrets Exposed, you help us to continue our research, do more interviews, and most importantly, you help us to continue sharing this information with the world — for free (just like we’re doing right now).

Learn more about the The Sacred Plant Platinum Package here

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great series, thanks for the uploads ;-)

I found 2 comments below from the "the sacred plant" episodes, which to me are government control. Notice how they're punishing for government control tests. Not good.
Codex Alimentarius (food code) believes all vitamins and minerals are poisons and are absent in all foods. Remember Dr. Rima's videos. Do a search " Dr. Rima and Codex Alimentarius"
There is a cannabis shop here in Mission BC Canada on first Ave. Canada's Prime Minister Trudeau is legalizing Cannabis in all of Canada, that's a joke. Fuck it's all GMO's, fake shit. He only said that to get elected, then he brings out fake shit. Remember the government has a patent on cannabis, that means it's made in a petri dish, it can't be real. (I want to grow the real deal in my garden without going to jail, but then the chemtrails are killing all life on earth) wtf. I'll see the rest of this and see how it ends but I see problems.

Michael Easton ·
WHY does the host have to display with his hands'The All Seeing god'? the new world order hand display. Its what has totally discouraged me from watching the video... He comes across as Angela Merkel with her constant display of that hand display.. PleaseExplain yourself sir, because I don't trust you with that hand display
The one world global government, aka the new world order has been trying to gain control of all vitamins, minnerals and herbal supplements for decades. They have almost succeeded with their AGENDA 21and Codex Alimentarius. if this plan succeeds. you may be able to still get them, BUT only at a strength 1/100th of the amount required to make a detectable difference, which probably means a detectable difference on a lab test, not in the way you feel. Considering that the RDA is already too low, this would probably result in our living close to the same life span, but with less quality of life because of poorer health and have us spending more on drugs that do us more harm than good!

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service