That guy was me, two days before Christmas 2003.

Unfortunately, my Christmas present that year was colon cancer.

Thanks a lot, Santa!

A week later, I woke up in the hospital with a third of my large intestine removed. And my condition was worse than they thought. The cancer had spread to my lymph nodes...

The doctors told me I was stage IIIc and that my next step was 9-12 months of chemotherapy, which they said would only give me about a 60% chance of surviving another five years.

Like any cancer patient, I was shocked and confused. I didn't understand why all this was happening to me, but I remembered Romans 8:28, which says,

"...God works all things for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

And I chose to believe it.

I chose to believe that God would turn this bad thing into something good.

I was deeply afraid, but I listened to my instincts and intuition, stepped out in faith, and opted not to take chemo, choosing instead to make radical changes to my diet, lifestyle, attitude, emotions, and spiritual life.

I changed everything and I trusted God to lead me in the process.

Today, over 13 years later, I am cancer-free and in the best shape of my life, and I've been able to reach millions of people with the message of hope and healing. My wife Micah and I also have two beautiful daughters: Marin and Mackenzie.

If I had done chemo, those beautiful little girls would not be here today, and I probably wouldn't either. He worked it out for my good!

While learning how to heal cancer, I realized I had to change my entire life. Some of those changes I made were easy, and some of them were hard. But one thing I want you to understand is:

I'm not special. If I can do this, you can too. :)

I wanted to share my "before and after" with you, to show you how far I've come and hopefully inspire you.

Because wherever you are in your health journey, I want you to believe--to KNOW--that healing is possible, to have faith, and to never give up.

ChrisBeatCancer.com has become a huge resource over the years. There are hundreds of articles and interviews with holistic doctors, natural health experts and people who've healed cancer. Dive in!

And if you haven't listened to 20 Questions for Your Oncologist yet, here's a quick reminder to do that!

Listen online here

Download the guide and transcript here

Since going public with my healing story I've had the privilege of coaching hundreds of cancer patients one-on-one.

But now there simply aren’t enough hours in the day to get to everyone asking for help...

That’s why I’m giving you free online access to my SQUARE ONE Healing Cancer Coaching Program starting on September 12th!

I'm on a mission to reach 1 million people with the powerful information in this program, information that saved my life! Please continue to share your special refer-a-friend link with those you care about via email or social media.

Go here to get your refer-a-friend link

Thank you!

To your life and health!

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

This is beautiful  rose i only wish the evil pharmac would listen.

This is another one, Rose! I signed up Day before yesterday and signed my daughter up as my friend. Loved Chris's story,Great story.

Square One (Chris Beats Cancer) goes live in three hours

Register here http://urltag.net/Br7or

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service