Manchester Arena, 22 Dead, on the 22nd by a 22-year-old Libyan. (Edit Title Wed May 24)

First reports

• Nineteen people killed after explosions rang out at the end of an Ariana Grande gig in Manchester Arena
  • Video footage showed thousands fleeing in tears from the venue, many covered in blood, when gig ended
  • Armed officers surrounded venue and bloodied concertgoers pictured being helped by emergency services 
  • Were you at the Ariana Grande concert tonight? If so, please call 020 361 53 874 

Nineteen people have been confirmed dead and around 50 injured after a terrorist attack inside Manchester Arena at the end of a teen concert tonight.

Video footage showed thousands of people fleeing in tears from the venue, many covered in blood, after the Ariana Grande concert finished.

Armed officers surrounded the venue and bloodied concertgoers were pictured being helped by emergency services outside the 21,000-seat gig.

Evie Brewster, who attended the concert, told MailOnline: 'Ariana Grande had just finished her last song and left the stage when a huge explosion sounded.

'Suddenly everybody started screaming and running for the exit.

Bloodied concertgoers were pictured being helped by armed police outside the arena after explosions rang out at the gig

Bloodied concertgoers were pictured being helped by armed police outside the arena after explosions rang out at the gig

Casualties are stretchered out of the concert tonight after a terror attack in the Ariana Grande concert 

Casualties are stretchered out of the concert tonight after a terror attack in the Ariana Grande concert 

Concert-goers and witnesses have described the chaos after 'huge bomb-like bangs' went off in Manchester Arena following an Ariana Grande gig

Concert-goers and witnesses have described the chaos after 'huge bomb-like bangs' went off in Manchester Arena following an Ariana Grande gig

A father carries away his daughter following the suspected terror attack at the Ariana Grande concert 

A father carries away his daughter following the suspected terror attack at the Ariana Grande concert 

This was the scene inside the Manchester Arena tonight after the suspected terror attack at the teen concert

This was the scene inside the Manchester Arena tonight after the suspected terror attack at the teen concert

Concert-goers helped injured people make their way from the gig in Manchester tonight

Concert-goers helped injured people make their way from the gig in Manchester tonight

Witnesses reported hearing a 'huge bang' at the venue shortly after US singer Ariana Grande's gig finished

Witnesses reported hearing a 'huge bang' at the venue shortly after US singer Ariana Grande's gig finished

• |

Views: 300

Replies to This Discussion

https://uncensored.co.nz/2017/05/25/5000-troops-deployed-uk-streets...

Another new video on the subject.

BTW I'm being trolled on this subject at Uncensored so it must be pushing some buttons (you won't see the troll comments I don't publish 'em!, only constructive feedback and criticism)

That's a great video on the uncensored page Martin. I buy the magazine here in Australia.  I like that guy! I too think that people should be starting to ask who are the real perpetrators when there are sometimes real victims due to collateral damage. I am really upset too at the fact that they are preying on people's kindness, all the flowers and donations for victims who turn out to be actors or fake or whatever!! Words don't describe what's going on.

(comment posted in wrong spot sorry. Removed.)

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service