http://www.electricsense.com/7173/che...
As wireless technology grows in popularity so does our exposure to radio frequency (RF) radiation. This RF radiation is whats used to transmit data and sounds through the air.

Even though you can't see it, hear it or feel it, this RF radiation is harmful. Thousands of peer reviewed studies, and field studies from around the world link these RF radiation exposures to cancer and a long list of other diseases. In 2011 RF radiation was classed as a probable carcinogen by the World Health Organization.

But it's not just about cancer these exposures can provoke many symptoms, such as:
Massive Fatigue
Dizziness - Nausea - Vertigo
Headaches & Migraines
Nose Bleeds
Concentration Difficulties
Visual and Auditory Problems
Racing Heart Rate (Tachycardia)
Anxiety
Depression
Memory Loss
Attention Deficit
Skin Rash
Hyperactivity
ADD, ADHD
Night Sweats
Insomnia
and more.

In this video I show a dirt cheap way you can shield from ambient RF radiation exposures from cell towers, WiFi, smart meters, cordless phones and the like.

No need to use expensive paints and shielding materials you can easily and effectively shield for as little as a few dollars.

http://www.electricsense.com/7173/che...
As wireless technology grows in popularity so does our exposure to radio frequency (RF) radiation. This RF radiation is whats used to transmit data and sounds through the air.

Even though you can't see it, hear it or feel it, this RF radiation is harmful. Thousands of peer reviewed studies, and field studies from around the world link these RF radiation exposures to cancer and a long list of other diseases. In 2011 RF radiation was classed as a probable carcinogen by the World Health Organization.

But it's not just about cancer these exposures can provoke many symptoms, such as:
Massive Fatigue
Dizziness - Nausea - Vertigo
Headaches & Migraines
Nose Bleeds
Concentration Difficulties
Visual and Auditory Problems
Racing Heart Rate (Tachycardia)
Anxiety
Depression
Memory Loss
Attention Deficit
Skin Rash
Hyperactivity
ADD, ADHD
Night Sweats
Insomnia
and more.

In this video I show a dirt cheap way you can shield from ambient RF radiation exposures from cell towers, WiFi, smart meters, cordless phones and the like.

No need to use expensive paints and shielding materials you can easily and effectively shield for as little as a few dollars.

Views: 120

Replies to This Discussion

HAS ANybody used this here in nz? 

Make sure any shielding is glossy side to the wall Pam (if it has two sides), I've used it. Id rather use wire mesh, but this should work in our situation.

I will have to send you the acousimeter to measure leakage. Send me your address again eh?

And Leuren and Larry use a lot of Mylar to protect themselves if that helps... they wouldn't bother if it didn't offer relief.

Thanks Rose. Yeah, Bill told me he'd ordered them to take the meter out but they clearly didn't. They've put Bill down Rose, bluntly speaking. Into hospital, off all meds, told it's over, choose a home for comfort care or the hospice. He died in a week at the hospice. I had a closer inspection of his meter & it's a SM! And they couldn't do any more for his heart they said. Very sad. He was just short of 80 which must be the current cut off point.

So little knew it's been there the whole 15mths I've been here.

thanks for the info tho, I saw a farraday curtaining sleeping net so looked around to possibly by the shielding material. But gather this would be cheaper anyway. Might look into the other still. I emailed a company in Ak. And thanks for the meter offer. What I'll do is order the stuff in correct quanitity & when I have it & set it up, would be the best time to get it. That way won't be holding it too long. How much do they cost anyway?

The meter ? Over $500 after John Keys taxes, postage etc.  Worth every penny.

yes definitely worth it Rose. I think in this case would muchly appreciate a borrow & will save for one of my own. Just got a few other priorities for next year or so. 

your always welcome to ours  - no need ;)

Thanks Rose xx

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service