Latest Activity

dave j man favorited rose's discussion Iodine dosages - Most Important Email Update I Have Sent Out
1 hour ago
Martin Harris left a comment for Louise
5 hours ago
Anna-Marie shared rose's video on Facebook
5 hours ago
Anna-Marie shared rose's discussion on Facebook
5 hours ago
cats pajamas replied to rose's discussion Elon Musk’s Neuralink is not about preventing an AI apocalypse
5 hours ago
Janie Langley replied to rose's discussion CYCLONE DEBBIE EXTREME VIDEOS COMPILATION 2017 ~ INCREDIBLE LIVE FOOTAGE!!!
5 hours ago
cats pajamas replied to rose's discussion CYCLONE DEBBIE EXTREME VIDEOS COMPILATION 2017 ~ INCREDIBLE LIVE FOOTAGE!!!
5 hours ago
cats pajamas commented on exposing the lies's blog post The neocons are back
6 hours ago
rose posted discussions
6 hours ago
rose posted videos
6 hours ago
Martin Harris commented on Saru G's video
7 hours ago
Martin Harris posted a discussion
7 hours ago
rose commented on Saru G's video
7 hours ago
Steel Trogan replied to Nym's discussion More Adults Ned Jabs
8 hours ago
rose left a comment for Louise
8 hours ago
Ant replied to rose's discussion 5G is Unbridled Wireless Radiation in EVERYTHING Free of Regulations in the group EMF and EMR Information and Support
8 hours ago
SUSAN SMITH left a comment for Louise
8 hours ago
rose commented on rose's group Health and Wellbeing
9 hours ago
deanna munson replied to rose's discussion 5G is Unbridled Wireless Radiation in EVERYTHING Free of Regulations in the group EMF and EMR Information and Support
9 hours ago
rose commented on rose's group Health and Wellbeing
10 hours ago

Members

I am using a Mazur Instruments PRM-9000 Geiger Counter to measure "ionizing radiation." Ionizing radiation is what emits from radioactive elements such as plutonium, uranium, or other earth-based mineral elements. Ionizing radiation is different than the "non-ionzing" radiation which emits from cell phone towers and other wireless devices such as cell phones or cordless phones. People wear these so called "Scalar Energy Pendants" all over the world, believing they are healthy or they protect them from EMF. You decide for yourself if they are safe or not? I am not an expert on this subject. And there may be a slight possibility that the material used to make these pendants is simply radioactive with the natural earth elements of the black volcanic rock it is made from. To be open minded, I would say there is a chance that the earth-based form of natural radiation may not be as bad as man-made radiation. There are those who believe that small amounts of natural earth-based radiation is healthy for the body. Some people put slightly radioactive rocks into their drinking water. I believe this is called the science of "Hormesis" if I am not mistaking. However, I posted this video so at least people would be educated, warned, take necessary precautions, or they can continue with their own research for a further education.

Harmful Radioactive Pendants: https://www.consumer.org.my/index.php/health/health-hazards/601-har...

Views: 92

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting, definitely not scalar. How do you spell sucker-san. Some people should put this in  their underwear.

Hmmm well I must admit this sucker must've been hypnotized for the only time in his 75 years on this gfs planet if mere hypnotic suggestion is what would have explained the phenomenal digital (finger-, not cyber-) strength the volcanic rock manifested in his demonstration of so-called scalar energy.   The term "scalar" may or may not be correct, but the immediate and powerful physical  phenomenon was/is as real as gravity or magnetism

MikeR

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service