Friends, there are those of us who feel and react to microwave (wireless) radiation. And there are those who do not sense, feel or react to it. (Although both types of people will have the exact same biological consequences from wireless exposure.) Those who do not react to wireless radiation on a conscious level may find themselves referring to others who do, by telling them they are 'overly sensitive,' or 'too sensitive' or their reactions are psycho-somatic. This is a mistake.

Need any more scientific proof of wireless radiation exposure dangers? Here is some more: Microwave frequency electromagnetic fields (EMFs) produce widespread neuropsychiatric effects including depression

Highlights

• Microwave EMFs activate voltage-gated Ca2+ channels (VGCCs) concentrated in the brain.
• Animal studies show such low level MWV EMFs have diverse high impacts in the brain.
• VGCC activity causes widespread neuropsychiatric effects in humans (genetic studies).
• 26 studies have EMFs associated with neuropsychiatric effects; 5 criteria show causality.
• MWV EMFs cause at least 13 neuropsychiatric effects including depression in humans.

Views: 92

Replies to This Discussion

Has anyone seen any reliable reports regarding healing of EMF damage to the body and brain? 

Alexandra, no but I have managed to recover a decent amount of my brain since moving out of a town/city environment.  It took good food and supplementation, wifi free

Will keep an eye out in my travels.

Thanks Rose. I am eating all organic, no meat, dairy, or wheat. Also, I hike in nature several times a week. Checked out Life Energy Solutions for protective devices...too pricey for me. Ken Rohla's website (Fresh and Alive) has lots of info. I ordered a couple of scalar products from him, but not sure they are helping. The WIFI may have to go...darn!

in all honesty Alexandra, I went down that road and they have absolutely no visible change. It certainly doesn't alter the wi-fi beaming. I can still detect the microwaves off the wi-fi router, wireless phone, smart meters, cell phones, food microwaves, with my acoustimeter.  If I could measure the supposed orgon...

In all seriousness, it is as easy as plugging back in to broadband. If it has a wire it is a damned sight safer than anything wireless - that includes our home telephones. 

Neighbors moved into the sold home behind me and whatever they have hooked up is a nightmare for me.  Used to get some respite and now, it's nearly constant with higher and lower frequencies.  I try to focus on other things to distract myself.  The other night I literally was hearing a song, have no idea what the song was, playing in my head.  My sister told me that she recently had the exact same experience and she lives 1500 miles away!  No electronics were on in her home, same here, and it was late at night, again same here, and she heard music in her head.  It does make it hard to sleep with the onslaught of the EMF's

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service