ANNUAL SPRING NEWS LETTER and DISCOUNTS

To welcome spring 2017 we are once again offering our special 20% discount off most of our products till 30th September 2017; excluding the Bulk items which are stated at the end of this letter.

We prefer that you place your orders on our mail order web site at www.0800466464.co.nz
as this saves us time on the phone taking your details and order.
After you place your order I will phone you to sort out mode of payment plus if any freight is involved; also to answer any questions you may have.
Freight for smaller orders may be as low as $5.00 to $8.50.
FREIGHT FREE any orders after discount for NI over $85 is free shipping
SI over $115 excluding bulk which will always occur freight charges at cost.
We have in the last year or so upgraded some of our products and introduced a few new ones.
Wallys Super Neem Tree Oil (used at only 5 mls per litre of water) available in 125ml ($12.00) 250ml ($20.00) 1 litre $45.00; 5 litre $180 and 20litres $680
Wallys Neem Tree Powder 3kg $21.00; 10kg $50.00 and 20kg $100
Wallys Neem Tree Granules 3kg $21.00; 10kg $50.00 and 20kg $100.
There is 20% discount on the above Neem Products till end of September.

NEW PRODUCTS
Magnesium Sulphate (Epsom Salts) For garden or for your bath, 25kg bags $32.00 plus freight no extra discount. Put a couple of cups full into a bath of hot water and soak in it to relax muscles and gain your bodies requirement of magnesium.
No bath? then use as a foot bath. Afterwards you could throw the water around the garden for the magnesium benefits.

Ammonium Sulfamate (Not to be confused with Sulphate of Ammonia though a little similar)
sold in 200grams jars as Super Stump Rotter; 600 gram jars as a Compost accelerator, in 2kg jars for an economy size and also 25kg bags. This compound has some very interesting properties.

We have warnings on the Jars; 'Do not dissolve in water and spray on live plants as it will likely kill them or damage them dependent on the amount dissolved per litre of water.'
It is not registered for use as a herbicide so we cant sell it for that purpose.

Wallys Earth Builder for gardeners that want to improve their garden soil or growing mediums for containers available in 2.5Kg containers and 10kg bags. Contains BioChar plus.

Wallys Secret Cacti and Palm food for use on these plants and similar during summer for extra growth. Similar to our Secret Tomato Food and can be used on other plants available in 1kg jars.

DMSO 100% and 70% We are selling this natural substance which is derived from Pine Trees as a Solvent only, as we cannot sell it legally in NZ for other purposes. I cannot write about its possible other uses.
If you are curious you will find a lot of interesting information on overseas web sites.

Terracin Soil Pathogen Suppressor In a 250ml bottle, a natural formulation to control diseases in the soil used in conjunction with Mycorrcin. Store bottle in cool dark as live bacteria in it.

Silicon Cell Strengthening kit Used to prevent damage to tomato plants from psyllids feeding. Also can be used on potatoes, tamarillo, capsicum and any other plants damaged by psyllids.

Lugols Iodine The good old disinfectant for cuts and maintaining good thyroid health. I am told if you put a drop on your skin at night and if its gone the next morning your body needed the iodine if still there then it did not. Available in two formulations 1% and 10%.

Wallys Super Pyrethrum A new extra strong pyrethrum that is used at only 1 mil to two litres of water for normal control of insect pests. We supply a pipet with each bottle so you can measure 1ml or less. If used at 2.5 ml per litre of water it becomes commercial strength to give you control of spiders under eaves and pest insects indoors. In a 100 ml bottle; store in dark.

MSM Organic Sulphur Food supplement (not a new product) but can be a great benefit for your well being if you are not getting your body's daily requirements of sulphur from your diet; as you likely would have done 50 or more years ago. MSM Can help with joint pain and mobility, anti- inflammatory, mild detox and natures beauty element for better complexion, skin, hair, nails. See my weekly article for week ending 19th August for other benefits.

Wallys Gardening & Health Book I have a number of surplus copies of this book which we are going to give away and will include with your order till end of September.
If you dont want the copy then give it away or donate it to your local library.
It was a book I wrote for people that are not gardeners but have health issues and realise some of their problems maybe from their food chain.

We are still clearing the natural Vaadi products giving 3 for the price of one: what is left is on the mail order web site. We may put a lip balm into your parcel to help clear that line.
Below is this weeks newsletter and below that is a list of Bulk Products and prices which are also on the mail order web site.
Happy Shopping
Wally Richards

Gardening Articles for week ending 19th AUGUST 2017
Written by Wally Richards.

SOIL DO'S AND DONT'S PLUS OTHER MATTERS
In recent articles I have written about the importance of building your soils with natural materials to create healthy soil life and that results in turn with healthy crops, roses and gardens.

This is then great for your health, coming from the vegetables and fruit that you grow, along with food for your eyes when you survey your healthy, happy gardens.
There are things that you don't do to destroy your Eden such as pouring chemicals into the soil including the very damaging chlorine that can be in your tap water.
In the past I have also said that herbicides and in particular glyphosate, do a lot of damage to soils in the short and long term.

Recently a study has come to hand to prove this point called 'Soil and Environmental Health after 20 years of Intensive use of glyphosate' by Robert J. Kremer, PhD, of the University of Missouri School of Natural Resources, cites concerns that include: reduction of nutrient availability for plants and organisms; disruption to organism diversity, especially in the areas around plant roots; reductions of beneficial soil bacteria; increases in plant root pathogens; disturbed earthworm activity; reduced nitrogen fixing at plant roots; and compromised growth and reproduction in some soil and aquatic organisms. You can read his report here if you wish:
https://medcraveonline.com/APAR/APAR-06-00224.pdf
There are less damaging ways to control unwanted plants (weeds) some of which enriches the soil as opposed to damaging it.

.............................SULPHUR

I learnt some years ago about the importance of sulphur. Sulphur is the third most abundant mineral in the body, about half concentrated in your muscles, skin and bones, and is essential for life.  Sulphur makes up vital amino acids used to create protein for cells and tissues and for hormones, enzymes, and antibodies.

Our food chain 50 plus years ago would have supplied our bodies daily requirement of sulphur; an aspect that has since changed and I am continually surprised about the many benefits most people obtain when they take a sulphur supplement daily of Organic Sulphur (MSM).

People that are fortunate to have ample time and garden space to be able to grow a good percentage of their food chain in a natural, beneficial manner (Without use of chemicals). They are obtaining through their diet, their bodies daily requirement of sulhpur along with many other minerals, elements and other heath benefits. By putting sulphur into your food gardens (using gypsum regularly) ensures your plants have stored organic sulphur which is called Methylsulfonylmethane, known as MSM.

Sulphur is needed for insulin production, detoxifies at the cellular level and relieves pain, builds flexible cells in the arteries and veins - the opposite of "hardening of the arteries" it is called nature's "beauty mineral" because it keeps your complexion clear and youthful and hair glossy and smooth.

One of my conversations this week was with an elderly lady who told me that she had a foot bath every night which she dissolved about a teaspoon of borax into hot water added a cup of magnesium sulphate (Epsom Salts) and a teaspoon of MSM. Now according to her after a few weeks of this treatment the person in the mirror is now looking much younger and also her friends are commenting on the same and wanting to know her secret. The Borax would be giving her body boron, magnesium from the Epsom Salts and sulphur from the MSM (Which she also takes orally). If you try this I would like to know the results.

.................................DRAGON FRUIT

About 3 years ago I spotted an unusual fruit in the green grocers called Dragon Fruit.
It is the large seed pod of the cacti Hylocereus undatus which has an amazing big white flower. see http://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/2016-02-05/dragon-fruit-flowering/...
The cacti is a climbing type that puts out basal roots from its long stems and climbs up any available object it can latch onto, so it is best grown on a fibrous pole such as a punga log or in a hanging basket.  The flowers which are spectacular only flower at night and being white they attract flying night insects such as moths to move their pollen.

It pays then to hand pollinate the flowers yourself otherwise you will not obtain any Dragon Fruit.  The fruit look a little like a baseball sized pineapple and have hundreds of black seeds inside.  The seeds are easy to germinate but keeping the baby cacti alive I found was a bit of a problem as they are very easy to over water.  Once they get to a reasonable size they will tolerate watering better but still can be killed if not careful.  My oldest specimen is now about 2-3 years old and hopefully large enough to flower this year.

I also found that my Secret Tomato food is great for feeding Cacti during the summer months when they are actively growing so I have made a new Secret Cacti and Palm food which has a little Neem Powder added because both cacti and palms are often plagued by root mealy bugs.

If you are a keen grower of cacti, succulents, bromelia and palms then try it as it will help to produce some amazing growth during the warmer growing months. Do not use during the winter when they are resting.

............SEED TIME

It is time to get germinating seeds for the coming season so you gain a head start.
Best if you have a glasshouse or similar as any seed when it germinates needs over head light to prevent stretching.

A heat pad will help to speed up the germination and the growing medium should be kept moist but not wet. I prefer to do this by misting the medium and the young plants a couple of times a day and only when the plants get to a good size will I water the container.
Germinate inside the home by all means but as soon as there is a 'show' they need to go out into the glasshouse or similar.

Problems ring me at 0800 466464 (Palmerston North 3570606)

Email wallyjr@gardenews.co.nz
Web site www.gardenews.co.nz

BULK PRODUCTS RETAIL
All prices are plus freight unless stated.

Baking Soda 10 kg $27.00 25Kg bag $55.00

BORAX 10 Kg $44.00 25 Kg Bag $70.00

BioPhos 12Kg $27.00

Fruit & Flower Power 12.5kg $39.00

Magnesium sulphate 25kg $32.00

MBL 5 litre $75.00 20litre $160.00 (Maybe freight free depends on over all order)

Neem Granules/or Neem Powder 10kg $50.00 20Kg bag $100.00 (Maybe freight free depends on over all order)

Super Neem Tree Oil 5 litres $180 20 litres $680

Ammonium Sulphamate 25kg $180.00

Ocean Solids 13kg $22.00

Potassium Permangate 3kg jar $120.00

Rok Solid 12kg $32.00

Soda Ash 10 kg $32.00

Freight costs approx: 1 item 10 to 13 kg NI $14 SI $20
Up to 25kg NI $22 SI $32
Pick up from our Palmerston North Warehouse available by appointment. ORDER ON LINE at www.0800466464.co.nz

Phone 0800 466464
Garden Pages and News at www.gardenews.co.nz
Shar Pei pages at www.sharpei.co.nz
Mail Order products at www.0800466464.co.nz

New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990. Part II of the Act covers a broad range of Civil and Political Rights. As part of the right to life and the security of the person, the Act guarantees everyone:

1. The right not to be deprived of life except in accordance with fundamental justice (Section 8)
  2. The right not to be subjected to torture or to cruel, degrading, or disproportionately severe treatment or punishment (Section 9)
  3. The right not to be subjected to medical or scientific experimentation without consent (Section 10)
  4. The right to refuse to undergo any medical treatment (Section 11)
  5. Furthermore, the New Zealand Bill of Rights Act 1990 guarantees everyone: Freedom of Thought, Conscience, and Religion.This includes the right to freedom of thought, conscience, religion, and belief,  INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO ADOPT AND HOLD OPINIONS WITHOUT INTERFERENCE (Section 1)

Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.

QUESTION MORE

Views: 64

Replies to This Discussion

This is a decent article. There may be many topics to comment upon. Initially suggest reading a reference he mentioned:

https://medcraveonline.com/APAR/APAR-06-00224.pdf

This treats the use of Glyphosate [N (phosphonomethyl)glycine], the active ingredient of formulated herbicides including Roundup TM. It is educational. Virtually every nutritional deficiency with plants associates with Glyphosate use within our time frame. It is demonic.

Issues pertaining to various chemical compositions containing sulfur are essential to life but message does not explain reasons. One of the outcomes of Glyphosate use is sulfur soil depletion. This is a problem because it is an iconic Monsanto plan, it has been literally legislated into agribusiness since the 50's, and while they make money, the soil, plants, and animals are depleted gradually and humans are negatively impacted.

This represents a plan executed over time. It is demonic because it tethers income streams to profit by dependence on an artificial system that is ultimately contributing to destroying life, both plant and animal. There appears more to this agenda, but later.

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service