deanna munson's Discussions (653)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"no bra for me ,barefoot most days also ,lots of flack and negative energy cast my wa…"

deanna munson replied Sep 3 to Why do women shave their body hair?

4 Sep 3
Reply by deanna munson

"yup"

deanna munson replied May 15 to A Zen master explains why “positive thinking” is terrible advice

9 May 17
Reply by rose

"can he ship to the usa ? "

deanna munson replied Dec 10, 2016 to Important Iodine Information and a response worthy of your time.

4 May 2
Reply by Snafu

"gonna try this"

deanna munson replied Jan 18, 2016 to Magic Ice For Rejuvenation: Try A Chinese Recipe That Will Cure Disease

4 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by deanna munson

"the oregon dept of agriculture allows these idiots here to spray this crap directly…"

deanna munson replied Sep 18, 2015 to California Announces It Will Label Monsanto’s Roundup as Cancer Causing

4 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by deanna munson

"glad they make me sick now.the dopamine response has to be far ore than hard drugs a…"

deanna munson replied Jul 26, 2015 to DEATH OF CONVERSATION

10 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by rose

"them tin foil hats are SO UNDERRATED ."

deanna munson replied Jul 20, 2015 to Migraines Linked to Certain Heavy Metals and Mineral Deficiencies

3 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by Vinyl Lady

"i cant eat even 2 bites of pasta without getting immediately drowsey "

deanna munson replied Jul 14, 2015 to Digesting bread and pasta can release biologically active molecules

1 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by deanna munson

"but they tell you  what is in it,you could formulate your own by buying/making the e…"

deanna munson replied May 24, 2015 to 70 Pecent Of People Infected With Cancer-causing Virus

2 May 24, 2015
Reply by deanna munson

RSS

© 2017   Created by rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service